Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 08:28 AM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(05-03-2017 12:52 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I would put it under world news, and the title sounds cool.

I know I promised a news thread today, but instead I fell and sprained my ankle.
Sadcryface2
At least I think it's just sprained. I can hobble with a cane and move it around, albeit with PAIN! I will be at an ER tomorrow. Shit. Sad

Ahh, it's nice to be in a forum where I can use the proper word for the situation.

I hope that it's just a sprain and that you will be feeling better soon.

As for being able to use the word 'shit'...that's so far under the radar around here that it probably wouldn't have been noticed at all had you not pointed it out.

As for going to the ER...that fucking sucks.

Keep us posted.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 08:49 AM
(05-03-2017 08:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 12:52 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  I know I promised a news thread today, but instead I fell and sprained my ankle.
Sadcryface2
At least I think it's just sprained. I can hobble with a cane and move it around, albeit with PAIN! I will be at an ER tomorrow. Shit. Sad

Ahh, it's nice to be in a forum where I can use the proper word for the situation.

I hope that it's just a sprain and that you will be feeling better soon.

As for being able to use the word 'shit'...that's so far under the radar around here that it probably wouldn't have been noticed at all had you not pointed it out.

As for going to the ER...that fucking sucks.

Keep us posted.

Did she just say shit? Damnit, people think they can just fucking say anything these days.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-03-2017, 08:55 AM
(05-03-2017 08:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  It's really just a place for the TTAers to chat with the Amazonians so we can get to know each other. Smile

It looks like a fair number of us Amazon refugees are just reading and learning rather than contributing so far. You already have many interesting people adding engaging content, so it will take awhile for us to catch up.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
05-03-2017, 09:35 AM
(05-03-2017 08:55 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 08:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  It's really just a place for the TTAers to chat with the Amazonians so we can get to know each other. Smile

It looks like a fair number of us Amazon refugees are just reading and learning rather than contributing so far. You already have many interesting people adding engaging content, so it will take awhile for us to catch up.

Oh, they should just jump in, the water is warm and the natives are friendly. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-03-2017, 09:50 AM
(05-03-2017 08:55 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  

Of course, if you all decide to hang together and not branch out into the wide and whacky world of TTA, we will be forced to attack with pictures of cheese...as is our way. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Here's your cheese-

[Image: EWBYI7b.jpg]

Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
05-03-2017, 11:33 AM
(05-03-2017 10:14 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Here's your cheese-

[Image: EWBYI7b.jpg]

Big Grin

Hey, go easy on us! Confused
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 6 users Like Rockblossom's post
05-03-2017, 11:38 AM
(05-03-2017 11:33 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Hey, go easy on us! Confused

Blasphemer! Kill the heretic!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
05-03-2017, 11:43 AM
(05-03-2017 11:38 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 11:33 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Hey, go easy on us! Confused

Blasphemer! Kill the heretic!
Well [Image: 20120424-queso-cheez-whiz.jpg] guys! Couldn't you just start with a mild stoning and work your way up from there? Gasp

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
05-03-2017, 11:49 AM
In all it's manifestations ...
[Image: Cheese_zpsmlkspi3u.jpg]
Cheese lights up our lives
Cheese give us hope to carry on
Cheese lights up our day
Cheese fills our nights with song

Cheese can't be wrong, when Cheese feels so right

Cheese lights up our lives

Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post