Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(05-03-2017 06:57 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 05:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  For example.... I am not really a dog.

So I shouldn't compliment you on that lovely picture of your child?

My child? I don't look that young do I? Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-03-2017, 07:37 PM
(05-03-2017 05:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 05:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Soon you'll know all our deepest secrets.....

For example.... I am not really a dog.

Angry You been lyin' all this time, boy!? This reminds me of the complaints from TheDarkOne when he discovered that yakherder didn't really herd yaks. Laughat All in good fun!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
05-03-2017, 08:56 PM
(05-03-2017 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 12:59 PM)S. Friedman Wrote:  Hi. I just got here. Still need to figure out the layout and how to navigate.

A MASH reference in your name?

MASH? Afraid not. Just my actual name.
First name is Seth, but i hear you got one of those in charge around here, or something like that. So just call me Your Highness.
[+] 1 user Likes S. Friedman's post
05-03-2017, 09:01 PM
(05-03-2017 08:56 PM)S. Friedman Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A MASH reference in your name?

MASH? Afraid not. Just my actual name.
First name is Seth, but i hear you got one of those in charge around here, or something like that. So just call me Your Highness.

As in Smokin ?

Works for me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 10:25 PM
(05-03-2017 07:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 06:57 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  So I shouldn't compliment you on that lovely picture of your child?

My child? I don't look that young do I? Tongue

Well, almost.
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
05-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Thank you all for the good wishes for my ankle, but it turned out to be broken. I'm in a real fix because the good leg is weak due to damage from an old back injury that gravity has had its way with for some time, so I can't get around very well or safely on crutches. I think I'm going to have to go to a convalescent care clinic.

I'll be around if I can, but probably not posting for a while.

No replies necessary. I just wanted to tell my great new and old friends that I appreciate your kindness. Shy
[+] 5 users Like Dorsie's post
05-03-2017, 11:50 PM
(05-03-2017 11:41 PM)Dorsie Wrote:  Thank you all for the good wishes for my ankle, but it turned out to be broken. I'm in a real fix because the good leg is weak due to damage from an old back injury that gravity has had its way with for some time, so I can't get around very well or safely on crutches. I think I'm going to have to go to a convalescent care clinic.

No replies necessary. I just wanted to tell my great new and old friends that I appreciate your kindness. Shy

Sad That's not great. Get well soon Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
06-03-2017, 06:21 AM
(05-03-2017 11:41 PM)Dorsie Wrote:  Thank you all for the good wishes for my ankle, but it turned out to be broken. I'm in a real fix because the good leg is weak due to damage from an old back injury that gravity has had its way with for some time, so I can't get around very well or safely on crutches. I think I'm going to have to go to a convalescent care clinic.

I hope you heal up quickly and are back with us soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-03-2017, 06:28 AM

Yikes! At least you'll get to rest up for a bit and have people wait on you. A little bit of a silver lining in your misfortune. Hope you heal asap and we'll hear from you again soon!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
06-03-2017, 08:19 AM

Sorry but you're getting one (a reply ) sending you all best wishes and a friendly hug from the UK Smile
Hug Heart
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post