Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(06-03-2017 08:49 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:38 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  C'mon, what name? Where can I see it? I always slowed to look at carnage.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...theism-now

That's not Mickey. At no time did he assert his superior thinking skill and his command of logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rachel's post
07-03-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(06-03-2017 10:06 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:49 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...theism-now

That's not Mickey. At no time did he assert his superior thinking skill and his command of logic.
I noted the total absence of lizards, lawn furniture, and rocks. Probably not Mickey/

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 2 users Like Norm Deplume's post
07-03-2017, 04:37 AM
(06-03-2017 08:43 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.
Yes

I KNEW I wasn't getting paranoid!

I'm not paranoid. That just a vicious rumor being spread by those people who are out to get me.
[+] 3 users Like S. Friedman's post
07-03-2017, 04:49 AM
(07-03-2017 04:37 AM)S. Friedman Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:43 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  I KNEW I wasn't getting paranoid!

I'm not paranoid. That just a vicious rumor being spread by those people who are out to get me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Quote:That's not Mickey. At no time did he assert his superior thinking skill and his command of logic.

Maybe not. The act he put on at amazon stopped being believable one month into the three years he spent repeating it.
It looks like he's (the suspect) stepped up his game since we were banned. A few months from now, a few months without scratching that troll-itch, who knows what we'll see.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 2 users Like M. Linoge's post
07-03-2017, 02:26 PM
(06-03-2017 08:49 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:38 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  C'mon, what name? Where can I see it? I always slowed to look at carnage.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...theism-now

I don't think that's Mickey, but I would love to see Mickey and Ro3bert get into a debate. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
07-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(07-03-2017 06:42 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  
Quote:That's not Mickey. At no time did he assert his superior thinking skill and his command of logic.

Maybe not. The act he put on at amazon stopped being believable one month into the three years he spent repeating it.
It looks like he's (the suspect) stepped up his game since we were banned. A few months from now, a few months without scratching that troll-itch, who knows what we'll see.

He was back there for a half-hearted attempt at self-pity, but even he grew bored with himself and it went nowhere.
[+] 3 users Like Rachel's post
11-03-2017, 09:06 AM
(05-03-2017 05:12 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Cheese...they attack with pictures of cheese. Not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

"Yeah! I just hate it when they come on strong with the cheese. It's so humiliating, you know? Why can't they wait a little while? We just got here fer crissakes!"

...I don't know about you all, but I like a little whine with my cheese!

Drooling

Disappointing theists since 1968
[+] 3 users Like A. Secular Human's post
11-03-2017, 03:51 PM
(11-03-2017 09:06 AM)A. Secular Human Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 05:12 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Cheese...they attack with pictures of cheese. Not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

"Yeah! I just hate it when they come on strong with the cheese. It's so humiliating, you know? Why can't they wait a little while? We just got here fer crissakes!"

Drooling

Aaww, ASH...
11-03-2017, 03:59 PM
(11-03-2017 09:06 AM)A. Secular Human Wrote:  

Drooling

That's just crackers

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post