Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(07-03-2017 02:16 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  I noted the total absence of lizards, lawn furniture, and rocks. Probably not Mickey/

That's an excellent point! Where Mickey goes, the rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture are sure to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rachel's post
13-03-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 05:02 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 02:16 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  I noted the total absence of lizards, lawn furniture, and rocks. Probably not Mickey/

That's an excellent point! Where Mickey goes, the rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture are sure to follow!

I think we've found a place where said rocks, lizards and lawn furniture would get thrown at him. (Okay, not the lizards. Let's be nice to the lizards.)
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
13-03-2017, 06:21 PM
(13-03-2017 06:07 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 05:02 PM)Rachel Wrote:  That's an excellent point! Where Mickey goes, the rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture are sure to follow!

I think we've found a place where said rocks, lizards and lawn furniture would get thrown at him. (Okay, not the lizards. Let's be nice to the lizards.)

We keep some of them as pets. They'd just die out there on their own anyway. Never make it through the winter. And I operate a 501©(3) Batshit Bonkers Rescue Society and deduct the time I interact with them from my taxes as rescue animal food expenses.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-03-2017, 06:26 PM
(22-02-2017 10:19 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I see so many new people here that I’m having trouble keeping track of who is who. I know ASH, Mary L. Mand, Dorsie, Irish Lace, Dr. H and Klapaucius have jumped on the raft to safety. Who else is from Amazon? Are they closing down all the forums or just the atheist ones?

Welcome to any refugees who I haven't bumped into yet. Smile

> Are there even ANY atheists left in the Amazon forums by now? Huh
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
13-03-2017, 07:34 PM
(13-03-2017 05:02 PM)Rachel Wrote:  

As long as they're atheist rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture, I'm OK with that.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
13-03-2017, 07:42 PM
(13-03-2017 06:26 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Are there even ANY atheists left in the Amazon forums by now? Huh

A few. Django seems to be having some issues getting established over here. And I don't think Lawrence is going to leave until they toss him, kicking and screaming, out the door. And a couple of others who are either newbies, or old timers slumming under new screen names.

Religion forum's the same.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
13-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 07:34 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 05:02 PM)Rachel Wrote:  That's an excellent point! Where Mickey goes, the rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture are sure to follow!

As long as they're atheist rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture, I'm OK with that.

I wonder if Mickey has his rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture extremely vetted to weed out the faux-atheist rocks, lizards, and lawn furniture. I guess we'll never know.
[+] 1 user Likes Rachel's post
13-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 07:42 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 06:26 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Are there even ANY atheists left in the Amazon forums by now? Huh

A few. Django seems to be having some issues getting established over here. And I don't think Lawrence is going to leave until they toss him, kicking and screaming, out the door. And a couple of others who are either newbies, or old timers slumming under new screen names.

Religion forum's the same.

I heard that my stalker has been raptured recently. There's many a dry eye, but I am concerned he could find his way over here. You left enough bread crumbs... just saying.
[+] 2 users Like Rachel's post
13-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 06:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 06:07 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  I think we've found a place where said rocks, lizards and lawn furniture would get thrown at him. (Okay, not the lizards. Let's be nice to the lizards.)

We keep some of them as pets. They'd just die out there on their own anyway. Never make it through the winter. And I operate a 501©(3) Batshit Bonkers Rescue Society and deduct the time I interact with them from my taxes as rescue animal food expenses.

You have the world's best atheist accountant!
13-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 06:07 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  

I'm concerned that if Mickey finds his way over here, all the threads would become an homage to illogic and atheist rocks, atheist lizards, and atheist lawn furniture, not to mention atheist brain-dead people. You wouldn't believe this guy!