Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 10:31 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 06:07 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  I think we've found a place where said rocks, lizards and lawn furniture would get thrown at him. (Okay, not the lizards. Let's be nice to the lizards.)

I'm concerned that if Mickey finds his way over here, all the threads would become an homage to illogic and atheist rocks, atheist lizards, and atheist lawn furniture, not to mention atheist brain-dead people. You wouldn't believe this guy!

Are you sure ? We've had people on here who are so mad they wouldn't be allowed in a secure psychiatric unit. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
13-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(13-03-2017 10:38 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:31 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I'm concerned that if Mickey finds his way over here, all the threads would become an homage to illogic and atheist rocks, atheist lizards, and atheist lawn furniture, not to mention atheist brain-dead people. You wouldn't believe this guy!

Are you sure ? We've had people on here who are so mad they wouldn't be allowed in a secure psychiatric unit. Big Grin

Well, no, Amazon had some crazy people, but not THAT bad! The worst I saw over there was an unemployed welder who figured out where Einstein went wrong. He had absconded from a secure facility because he didn't like how his medicine made him feel. From his description, it sounded like they were hitting him pretty hard with Thorazine.
14-03-2017, 01:39 PM
(13-03-2017 10:28 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I heard that my stalker has been raptured recently.
True.

Quote:There's many a dry eye, but I am concerned he could find his way over here. You left enough bread crumbs... just saying.

Also true. But I think no matter who finds their way over here, they're either going to find their own niche (I've already encountered a few trolls here); or they'll be quickly consigned to the dustbin if they refuse to play nice (already seen that happen a couple of times, too).

And I did want to make sure that the stragglers could find us. (Where's Wolf?)

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much.

[Image: 160622_FT_trump-troll.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg]

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 3 users Like Dr H's post
14-03-2017, 01:44 PM
(14-03-2017 01:39 PM)Dr H Wrote:  [Image: 160622_FT_trump-troll.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg]

Obama was our first black president. Trump is our first troll president.

Hobo
[+] 4 users Like Thoreauvian's post
14-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Just dropping in since I've been distracted...

Welcome to anyone I've missed.

Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-03-2017, 03:14 PM
(14-03-2017 01:39 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:28 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I heard that my stalker has been raptured recently.
True.

Quote:There's many a dry eye, but I am concerned he could find his way over here. You left enough bread crumbs... just saying.

Also true. But I think no matter who finds their way over here, they're either going to find their own niche (I've already encountered a few trolls here); or they'll be quickly consigned to the dustbin if they refuse to play nice (already seen that happen a couple of times, too).

Happy to finally arrive. I notice the "purge" thread was purged of any reference to this site. Luckily I remembered.

Looking forward to checking out the threads
[+] 2 users Like Happy Skeptic's post
14-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Where is EVERYBODY?

Not that I'm complaining about the five names I recognize, it's just a lot fewer than I expected.

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
[+] 2 users Like M. Linoge's post
14-03-2017, 04:32 PM
(14-03-2017 03:24 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Where is EVERYBODY?

Not that I'm complaining about the five names I recognize, it's just a lot fewer than I expected.

There have got to be at least 20 of us here by now.

But there are also a LOT of sub-fora and threads here; lots of territory to explore. I suspect most are still finding their comfort zones. Haven't seen too many Amazonians in most of the threads I've checked out, although a couple of bad pennies keep popping up, here and there.

Good to have this thread to come back and touch base on, tho'. Wink

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 4 users Like Dr H's post
14-03-2017, 04:36 PM
(14-03-2017 04:32 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 03:24 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Where is EVERYBODY?

There have got to be at least 20 of us here by now.

But there are also a LOT of sub-fora and threads here; lots of territory to explore. I suspect most are still finding their comfort zones. Haven't seen too many Amazonians in most of the threads I've checked out, although a couple of bad pennies keep popping up, here and there.

Good to have this thread to come back and touch base on, tho'. Wink

I wouldn't worry about bad pennies too much. You've probably seen how quickly they can get run back through the stamping die, AKA the Ban Hammer, already. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-03-2017, 06:03 PM
(14-03-2017 03:14 PM)Happy Skeptic Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 01:39 PM)Dr H Wrote:  True.

Happy to finally arrive. I notice the "purge" thread was purged of any reference to this site. Luckily I remembered.

Looking forward to checking out the threads

Good to see you!