Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(14-03-2017 03:24 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Where is EVERYBODY?

Not that I'm complaining about the five names I recognize, it's just a lot fewer than I expected.

Dr. H is right. Spelunk a bit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
14-03-2017, 07:08 PM
(13-03-2017 10:52 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:38 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Are you sure ? We've had people on here who are so mad they wouldn't be allowed in a secure psychiatric unit. Big Grin

Well, no, Amazon had some crazy people, but not THAT bad! The worst I saw over there was an unemployed welder who figured out where Einstein went wrong. He had absconded from a secure facility because he didn't like how his medicine made him feel. From his description, it sounded like they were hitting him pretty hard with Thorazine.

If you get bored sometime, check Mark Dreher out. Take some popcorn, it's long.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ark-Dreher

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-03-2017, 07:43 PM
(14-03-2017 07:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:52 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Well, no, Amazon had some crazy people, but not THAT bad! The worst I saw over there was an unemployed welder who figured out where Einstein went wrong. He had absconded from a secure facility because he didn't like how his medicine made him feel. From his description, it sounded like they were hitting him pretty hard with Thorazine.

If you get bored sometime, check Mark Dreher out. Take some popcorn, it's long.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ark-Dreher

Metatron Rocks!

#sigh
14-03-2017, 07:48 PM
How long does is usually take for your newness to wear off here? Smile Just out of curiosity. I've noticed a lot of people have been on here for years. O.o
14-03-2017, 08:01 PM
(14-03-2017 07:48 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  How long does is usually take for your newness to wear off here? Smile Just out of curiosity. I've noticed a lot of people have been on here for years. O.o

I would say it depends on finding people you relate to and enjoy reading.

After I while you learn the usual suspects...it does take some time to learn the references made by longtime forum members.

I have been here five years and there are people here who were on before that or joined soon after who are active posters.

You guys brought your own group so you don't have the experience of wandering into the deep end alone. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-03-2017, 08:12 PM
(14-03-2017 08:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 07:48 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  How long does is usually take for your newness to wear off here? Smile Just out of curiosity. I've noticed a lot of people have been on here for years. O.o
After I while you learn the usual suspects...it does take some time to learn the references made by longtime forum members.

Had someone recently notice my signature but didn't understand the significance.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
14-03-2017, 08:31 PM
(14-03-2017 08:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 08:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  After I while you learn the usual suspects...it does take some time to learn the references made by longtime forum members.

Had someone recently notice my signature but didn't understand the significance.

I was happy when I got my new job and got a key card for the building and regular key for the office...it gave me a reason to carry my Pikachu keychain again. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-03-2017, 08:56 PM

Good question...I’m still waiting. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-03-2017, 10:32 PM
(14-03-2017 08:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Good question...I’m still waiting. Smile

Yes I've been here almost two years, and have enjoyed it very much. An increase in population of like-minded people is, in my mind, a welcome thing. Then again, we always find some aspect of our lives that are enriched by different points of view. My take on the vegan diet has been moderated quite a bit by discussion of the pros and cons, for instance- for the better, as a matter of fact. (a nod to Jennybee, et. al.) This place will broaden your outlook, if you are still interested in learning, as I am. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-03-2017, 10:51 PM

As soon as you drive it away, it's second hand. Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post