Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(24-04-2017 02:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  So how do you Amazonians like it here versus at Amazon?

It's way more lively than Amazon was most of the time, and your Shell No Troll Strips work wonders.

I'm happy here. Smile

Although Amazon did once have a forum called "breasts" . . .

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
24-04-2017, 04:39 PM
(24-04-2017 02:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Probably the forum name. It is a little off-putting and patronizing. Like "What? There's only one of you?" off-putting.

Well that, and the implication: "wait... I'm going to have to think ?" Big Grin

--
Dr H

[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
24-04-2017, 05:06 PM
(24-04-2017 04:21 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 02:35 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Actually, I thought all forums were pretty much the same. So I'm only here because Mary started the ball rolling. Thanks Mary!

Smile

I wish I could accept your thanks, but it wasn't me. My memory (which can get dicey) says it this place was Gwaithmir's recommendation.

For those who don't bother with the Amazon fora, we're calling TTA "the other place" over there. No need to leave a trail.

Laugh out load If a couple trolls find out about this place, we have a hammer for them. I like when their handles turn shit brown before they finally get the hammer. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
24-04-2017, 06:22 PM
(24-04-2017 04:36 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Although Amazon did once have a forum called "breasts" . . .

We do have an adults only section, but it's pretty dead in there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-04-2017, 06:44 PM
(24-04-2017 04:21 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  For those who don't bother with the Amazon fora, we're calling TTA "the other place" over there. No need to leave a trail.

The Other Place (2017) 25min | Short, Drama, Mystery

A dystopian tale showing how far humans would go to get to "The Other Place" in order to have a perceived "better life"

BE THE GOD BITCHES! - Bob
25-04-2017, 03:05 AM
(24-04-2017 06:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 04:36 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Although Amazon did once have a forum called "breasts" . . .

We do have an adults only section, but it's pretty dead in there.

Entrance requirement is ridiculous. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2017, 03:45 AM
(25-04-2017 03:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 06:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  We do have an adults only section, but it's pretty dead in there.

Entrance requirement is ridiculous. Dodgy
Its certainly a bit of a performance although to be fair I can't think of another way to do it effectively.
25-04-2017, 02:27 PM
(24-04-2017 05:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 04:21 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  I wish I could accept your thanks, but it wasn't me. My memory (which can get dicey) says it this place was Gwaithmir's recommendation.

For those who don't bother with the Amazon fora, we're calling TTA "the other place" over there. No need to leave a trail.

Laugh out load If a couple trolls find out about this place, we have a hammer for them. I like when their handles turn shit brown before they finally get the hammer. Yes

That makes me want to lure LDSaint over here, who I'd call a gullible pain in the ass more than a troll. Sainty is deeply into NDE's, which we've been arguing over. NDE's are proof of god and don't say otherwise because it's true! Saint has read real books about this! Why would these people lie?! That's the quality of Saint's arguments.
[+] 2 users Like Mary L. Mand's post
25-04-2017, 03:21 PM
(25-04-2017 02:27 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Saint has read real books about this! Why would these people lie?! That's the quality of Saint's arguments.

The previous generation's version of "I saw it on the internet, so it MUST be true!" Big Grin

--
Dr H

[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
25-04-2017, 03:30 PM
(25-04-2017 02:27 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 05:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load If a couple trolls find out about this place, we have a hammer for them. I like when their handles turn shit brown before they finally get the hammer. Yes

That makes me want to lure LDSaint over here, who I'd call a gullible pain in the ass more than a troll. Sainty is deeply into NDE's, which we've been arguing over. NDE's are proof of god and don't say otherwise because it's true! Saint has read real books about this! Why would these people lie?! That's the quality of Saint's arguments.

I'm sure someone will want to chew on it, but I'm not inviting it, as I don't like seeing that type of stupidity. I find that that level of stupid brings out this kind of reaction, and I wish it were true.

[Image: 1vB0YQQ.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post