Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
(29-08-2017 06:27 PM)ImFred Wrote:  If this is the bitch about amazon thread I have one. Let me make a fucking order without asking me 5 times if I want to join Prime.

And I don't give a fuck if someone is a "certified buyer"

No its not.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Okay guys. Just catchin' up.

Was it ever decided, should I buy from Amazon or ebay?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-08-2017, 11:53 PM
(29-08-2017 09:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Okay guys. Just catchin' up.

Was it ever decided, should I buy from Amazon or ebay?

Amazon if you don't know what you're doing and don't want to get ripped off, ebay if you're an educated consumer who knows enough to not get ripped off.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-08-2017, 07:09 AM
This thread is for new people arriving here from the amazon atheist message board to find their old buddies. Adding in all kinds of shopping shit makes it hard for them. Some threads are meant to stay on topic. This one is. If you want a thread about shopping online, make one.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-08-2017, 07:48 AM
(30-08-2017 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  This thread is for new people arriving here from the amazon atheist message board to find their old buddies. Adding in all kinds of shopping shit makes it hard for them. Some threads are meant to stay on topic. This one is. If you want a thread about shopping online, make one.

WTF?

It's a joke.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-09-2017, 03:17 PM
(29-08-2017 06:24 PM)Happy Skeptic Wrote:  The atheist forum in "Hell" is now a ghost town. I just wish this forum had a way of tracking the threads I had most recently posted in, and how many new.

Even "Diablo" knew how to give time-saving features (before they broke half of them). Huh

The "this comment does/does not contribute the discussion" buttons are now gone from review comment threads. Oh well, most people didn't use them as intended, anyway.

Quote:I guess I'll do the rounds. Good to see some friends are still here Smile

Yeah, although there are a few we can't seem to pry away from Amazon with a crowbar.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post