Amazon Religion forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Amazon Religion forum
Well, I'm new here and this has probably already been discussed but have some of the members here been over to the Amazon religion forum? It's extremely active and quite a melee. It's like the food fight in the movie Animal House with crap being thrown in every direction.

For your reading enjoyment........

.http://www.amazon.com/forum/religion?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx417AUXOWKSRN

Dancer

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Amazon Religion forum
(22-05-2013 10:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I'm new here and this has probably already been discussed but have some of the members here been over to the Amazon religion forum? It's extremely active and quite a melee. It's like the food fight in the movie Animal House with crap being thrown in every direction.

For your reading enjoyment........

.http://www.amazon.com/forum/religion?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx417AUXOWKSRN

Dancer

If you go to the original Amazon Discussion Board site:

http://forums.prosperotechnologies.com/n...redirCnt=1

Check out the "Dawkins and Dangerous Ideas II" thread, started by the late Stephen A. Haines (AKA The Bunyip). I used to debate there as an Xian back in the day, and Mr. Haines was an influence that helped steer me to atheism. Before he passed away he offered his moral support when I announced my deconversion, so I'll never forget him for that. I haven't posted there for years, mainly because Amazon isn't really behind it anymore and at least for awhile the board got hijacked by some folks that were hard to deal with.
23-05-2013, 05:50 PM
From one of the threads:

Quote: I have struggled with faith in the God of the Bible and faith in Atheism..
Quote:But everyone has faith in something, even (or perhaps especially) atheists.
Quote:I have yet to meet ANYBODY who didn't have faith in SOMETHING
[headdesk]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
23-05-2013, 06:08 PM
(23-05-2013 05:50 PM)amyb Wrote:  From one of the threads:

Quote: I have struggled with faith in the God of the Bible and faith in Atheism..
Quote:But everyone has faith in something, even (or perhaps especially) atheists.
Quote:I have yet to meet ANYBODY who didn't have faith in SOMETHING
[headdesk]

Sometimes talking to or debating with those types just makes me want to
[Image: tumblr_lrsnzdBKye1qafrh6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m2ourd8YqS1r5nj5so1_400.gif]
[Image: Kliff%20table.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post