Amazon Reviews of The Bible (funny)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Smile Amazon Reviews of The Bible (funny)
First review here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2NCWO210IW...deID=&tag=

Second review here: http://www.amazon.com/review/RHMDPBWSOQ6...DPBWSOQ6XL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Trace's post
14-09-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: Amazon Reviews of The Bible (funny)
The first review is one I've seen copied several times. Never gets old though. Both are fuckin hilarious!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-09-2012, 01:31 PM
(14-09-2012 01:16 PM)Trace Wrote:  First review here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2NCWO210IW...deID=&tag=

Second review here: http://www.amazon.com/review/RHMDPBWSOQ6...DPBWSOQ6XL

Those are great. I will be using them !! Thanks. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
14-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Sweet! I clicked "yes" where it wanted to know if these reviews helped me. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
14-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Many of the comments on the reviews are pretty funny, too.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2012, 01:42 PM
(14-09-2012 01:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Many of the comments on the reviews are pretty funny, too.

I enjoyed this one:

if you had actually read the book all the way through, you would know that the old testament is the old ways of doing things before Christ walked the earth. You are just choosing to show what a horrible person you are. Now, I will admit I haven't always been Christian but on that same account I also did not make fun of or degrade those of other religions.

If you're an atheist, good for you. Grow up, evolve into a decent human being so that the air you're breathing isn't a complete waste.
If you're pagan or wicca, shame on you. 'Do what ye will so long as ye cause no harm to others.' This qualifies as emotional harm.
If you're Muslim, even the Koran has words against this. Even though extremists have twisted it, the Koran does preach peace and avoidance of nonbelievers. This is not avoidance.
If you're Buddhist, shame on you. Buddhist's celebrate life and tolerance.
If you're any other religion - The only one I have ever studied that preached violence was satanism and extremists of any religion. You're obviously neither of those. You're clearly an atheist trying to get some kicks. For which I pity you. Your time will come and I promise you when it does, the first words out of your mouth will be 'oh God'.[/
b]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
I like the one about : "A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Why can't I own Canadians?"
Heh heh.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
(14-09-2012 01:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Many of the comments on the reviews are pretty funny, too.

I enjoyed this one:

if you had actually read the book all the way through, you would know that the old testament is the old ways of doing things before Christ walked the earth. You are just choosing to show what a horrible person you are. Now, I will admit I haven't always been Christian but on that same account I also did not make fun of or degrade those of other religions.

If you're an atheist, good for you. Grow up, evolve into a decent human being so that the air you're breathing isn't a complete waste.
If you're pagan or wicca, shame on you. 'Do what ye will so long as ye cause no harm to others.' This qualifies as emotional harm.
If you're Muslim, even the Koran has words against this. Even though extremists have twisted it, the Koran does preach peace and avoidance of nonbelievers. This is not avoidance.
If you're Buddhist, shame on you. Buddhist's celebrate life and tolerance.
If you're any other religion - The only one I have ever studied that preached violence was satanism and extremists of any religion. You're obviously neither of those. You're clearly an atheist trying to get some kicks. For which I pity you. Your time will come and I promise you when it does, the first words out of your mouth will be 'oh God'.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-09-2012, 01:48 PM
(14-09-2012 01:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I like the one about : "A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Why can't I own Canadians?"
Heh heh.

It's actually a simple matter of shelf life. We come from the great white north and continued exposure to the heat (especially cotton fields) causes undue spoilage.

The FDA banned our importation for slavery due to health concerns.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I found this comment interesting:

Quote:Mormonism is a pagan religion, and Islam was created by the Vatican.

Wow! Islam was created by the Vatican. I wish he would have explained his reasoning behind that.... that's a book in itself. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post