Amazon.com hates Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Amazon.com hates Egor
I was googling Egor's crazy sect of christianity "verdicanism", but i didn't even find a wiki entry
and the TTA forum posts and his blog are the top results.
Turns out E gor (Edward GORdon*) is a new cult/sect founder Smile
*that name is in the public domain

So he was having a debate on Amazon and for some reason Amazon deleted his comments.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/christianity...REDIPIGKJ8

thought it was interesting so i shared Smile

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Jackrabbit's post
19-02-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: Amazon.com hates Egor
I wonder what the comments said. Did anyone else notice the comments from another theist who used to post on the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Hypothesis: Egor deleted them himself? Decided he hadn't said what he wanted to say properly so removed the comments?
19-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Even my spell check doesn't recognize Veridicanism. Tongue
19-02-2012, 08:37 AM
(19-02-2012 08:10 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I wonder what the comments said. Did anyone else notice the comments from another theist who used to post on the forum.

Yeah, I was wondering if that was the same Theophilus from here. It's a NT name, so could be any theist. I noticed that ALL the comments are from Christians. And they pwn'd him pretty well. I propose that this forum ignores our newest heretic and let the Christies take care of their own.

Also, it's no surprise Amazon hates Eyegore. Amazon starts with an A and so does Atheist. Duh.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
19-02-2012, 08:42 AM
(19-02-2012 08:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Also, it's no surprise Amazon hates Eyegore. Amazon starts with an A and so does Atheist. Duh.

So they're 'A' theists?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-02-2012, 08:44 AM
(19-02-2012 08:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 08:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Also, it's no surprise Amazon hates Eyegore. Amazon starts with an A and so does Atheist. Duh.

So they're 'A' theists?

Well, technically they're 'A' mazons.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-02-2012, 08:49 AM
(19-02-2012 08:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 08:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  

So they're 'A' theists?

Well, technically they're 'A' mazons.

amazing!
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
20-02-2012, 02:12 PM

It says "Post deleted by Amazon"

Which adds strength to my theory of "Does not play well with others".

It appears Amazon is quite capable of a SMACKDOWN!!!

D

Also, when you clik on his name it gives you a BIO as done by him (see below) and recent purchases He appears to be on a Lee Strobel binge as of late.

Public Bio that i cut and pasted:
I was born on September 22, 1964. I spent ten years in the U.S. Air Force before leaving it in 1992. Eight of those years I spent in Southern England, but now I work as a psychiatric registered nurse and live in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

I was married to my wife Michelle in 1993, and we have one daughter, Rebecca, who lives in England with her husband Daniel and our three grandsons: James, Alexander, and William.

I graduated with a B.Sc. in Liberal Arts from Regents College in 1998 and graduated nursing school in 2004. I’m also the founder of The Gordon Composition Gothic Novel Review and the author of, Caretakers of Eternity.

My main passion is for gothic literature, and I pursue that these days by writing reviews for up-and-coming gothic novelists as well as writing my own poetry and short stories.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Denicio's post
20-02-2012, 02:57 PM
(20-02-2012 02:12 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Public Bio that i cut and pasted:
[i]I was born on September 22, 1964. I spent ten years in the U.S. Air Force before leaving it in 1992. Eight of those years I spent in Southern England, but now I work as a psychiatric registered nurse and live in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

Hm...not too far from KC. Must be something in the water down there.

~Izel