Amazon.com hates Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Amazon.com hates Egor
(20-02-2012 02:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 02:12 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Public Bio that i cut and pasted:
[i]I was born on September 22, 1964. I spent ten years in the U.S. Air Force before leaving it in 1992. Eight of those years I spent in Southern England, but now I work as a psychiatric registered nurse and live in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

Hm...not too far from KC. Must be something in the water down there.

Nah. You can't even compare KC to Egor.

I wonder if being a nurse is just Egors excuse for spending so much time at a psychiatric hospital.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-02-2012, 03:53 PM
(20-02-2012 03:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 02:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 02:12 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Public Bio that i cut and pasted:
[i]I was born on September 22, 1964. I spent ten years in the U.S. Air Force before leaving it in 1992. Eight of those years I spent in Southern England, but now I work as a psychiatric registered nurse and live in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

Hm...not too far from KC. Must be something in the water down there.

Nah. You can't even compare KC to Egor.

I wonder if being a nurse is just Egors excuse for spending so much time at a psychiatric hospital.
He must be drinking the swamp water. how else would he be so delusional?
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
20-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Myeh, I like Egor.

We all need a forum idiot.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-02-2012, 04:03 PM

(20-02-2012 02:12 PM)Denicio Wrote:  I was born on September 22, 1964. I spent ten years in the U.S. Air Force
Yeah! Thanks for the service. I truly mean that!

Quote:before leaving it in 1992.
Left? Honerable or Dishonerable discharge?

Quote:Eight of those years I spent in Southern England, but now I work as a psychiatric registered nurse and live in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

HA! So he's not been or is still not in the United States of America! Those coon asses are crazy non citizens! (kidding of course)

Quote:I graduated with a B.Sc. in Liberal Arts from Regents College in 1998 and graduated nursing school in 2004

Good for you! Good stuff there....also shows that smart folk can have a crazy streak in them too!

Quote:I’m also the founder of The Gordon Composition Gothic Novel Review and the author of, Caretakers of Eternity.
My main passion is for gothic literature, and I pursue that these days by writing reviews for up-and-coming gothic novelists as well as writing my own poetry and short stories.

See above about Crazy Streak! D&D Much?
Poetry and Short Stories and NO mention of his Misssssspelllled blather (blog)?
But But what about his amazing apologist book that we are eagerly awaiting??
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2012, 04:25 PM
(20-02-2012 04:03 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
Quote:I graduated with a B.Sc. in Liberal Arts from Regents College in 1998 and graduated nursing school in 2004

Good for you! Good stuff there....also shows that smart folk can have a crazy streak in them too!

Seriously... Liberal Arts? Did you check Regents College? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-02-2012, 04:33 PM

(20-02-2012 04:25 PM)kim Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 04:03 PM)Denicio Wrote:  

Seriously... Liberal Arts? Did you check Regents College? Dodgy

Actually no, but REALLY good call... Kim.
Here's more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent_College

Yeah, i dont suppose that place was biased, do you?

OH well, i was almost barely on the verge of giving him some props (still think he's nuts).

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
20-02-2012, 04:59 PM
(20-02-2012 04:33 PM)Denicio Wrote:  OH well, i was almost barely on the verge of giving him some props (still think he's nuts).

Yea... I was starting to see the little squirrels in his brain running in different directions on their little wheels. I'm glad to see that he's at least trying to use his brain, but he's just... not... quite ..... there, yet.
He is searching and that's good. Clutching at straws will probably slow him down, but if he sticks with it, you never know.
Nuts is fine with me. I don't have television so - this is like one of those reality shows for me. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:Eight of those years I spent in Southern England, but now I work as a psychiatric registered nurse and live in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

I suppose he must have been there during the Mad Cow crisis.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-02-2012, 05:53 PM
(19-02-2012 07:21 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  I was googling Egor's crazy sect of christianity "verdicanism", but i didn't even find a wiki entry and the TTA forum posts and his blog are the top results.
Turns out E gor (Edward GORdon*) is a new cult/sect founder Smile

So Egor has a personal adjenda, and probably a decent potential profit margin, in his writings. Is this going to result in another Waco or Jacksonville style incident?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
21-02-2012, 09:23 AM

Egor as a Nurse invokes only ONE image.

The Movie WATERBOY, the character.... The Nurse (Ben Stiller) at the old folks home. That guy is abusivive verbally and mentally.
Based on Ego's behavior here on this form, i can only imagine how terribly wicked (in the name of god) he is to these poor tortured souls.

BUT it makes sense in the bigger picture. Where else is he gonna find converts for his new found religion?

David Koresh would not only be proud but applaud Ego at his recruitment method.

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post