Amazon.com hates Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 10:38 AM

RE: Amazon.com hates Egor
Another post created in my honor.

As for the Amazon forum. They banned me from that years ago. I need to go in and update that account. I don't do fiction any longer, so...

As for being a nurse, I don't share my religious beliefs at work; I listen to religious beliefs at work, and I have a true sympathy and compassion for my patients. I think being a nurse is the only good thing I've ever done. It's my redemption.

And I love the way I'm considered so mean in here. Listen to yourselves! When have I ever called anyone a name? Or is it that you hold me to a much much higher standard than you hold yourselves? I think the latter.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
21-02-2012, 10:45 AM

(21-02-2012 10:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  Another post created in my honor.

As for the Amazon forum. They banned me from that years ago. I need to go in and update that account. I don't do fiction any longer, so...

As for being a nurse, I don't share my religious beliefs at work; I listen to religious beliefs at work, and I have a true sympathy and compassion for my patients. I think being a nurse is the only good thing I've ever done. It's my redemption.

And I love the way I'm considered so mean in here. Listen to yourselves! When have I ever called anyone a name? Or is it that you hold me to a much much higher standard than you hold yourselves? I think the latter.

Fuck off dude. You are so self-righteous it stinks.

Name calling. Yeah thats easy to do, even for you. What you do is cut much deeper to folks that are CLEARLY in pain and expressing it. SO for this notion of compassion you pretend to have. Sorry don't buy it for a second. Keep telling yourself you have these qualities but NO ONE HERE believes it. You have shown us who you are at the core. You are proof WHY some folks need gods. Even WITH a god you are still a despicable person. Maybe your belief in the fairy tale keeps you from harming anyone around you.

You DO, however, represent the Old Testament god perfectly. Nicely done.
(21-02-2012 10:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  I don't do fiction any longer, so...

Except for the book you are gonna release next month, you took fiction and made it even more fictitious!
[+] 3 users Like Denicio's post
21-02-2012, 01:56 PM

(20-02-2012 04:25 PM)kim Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 04:03 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
Quote:I graduated with a B.Sc. in Liberal Arts from Regents College in 1998 and graduated nursing school in 2004

Good for you! Good stuff there....also shows that smart folk can have a crazy streak in them too!

Seriously... Liberal Arts? Did you check Regents College? Dodgy

You don't have the right college.
21-02-2012, 04:07 PM
(21-02-2012 01:56 PM)Egor Wrote:  You don't have the right college.

Well, I didn't look very hard. Shy
There is a Regents College associated with Murray University... there are probably several Regents schools... which was your alma mater?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2012, 04:41 PM

It's now called Excelsior College. It has external degree programs. I did most of my course work through BYU and transferred it in. I did a lot of first and second year stuff with Community Colleges of Chicago, and then there was the Community College of the Air Force. I also did a good 30 semester hours of ACT/PEP tests and CLEP tests. Which means I’d go to the library get a textbook, read it, and then go take a test and get 3 semester hours for it. The Air Force paid for just about everything. I went to nursing school down here in the South, and took my science prerequisites at the same school and received an Associate Degree in Nursing. All toll, I have three associate degrees and one Bachelor of Science degree. All of them, as it turns out, are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
21-02-2012, 04:47 PM
The best college - a secular college. Why? Because you will learn ALOT more than your world view.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
21-02-2012, 05:43 PM
He has a 'science degree' and still thinks that way. Wow, just WOW!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
22-02-2012, 10:21 AM
(21-02-2012 04:41 PM)Egor Wrote:  It's now called Excelsior College. It has external degree programs. I did most of my course work through BYU and transferred it in. I did a lot of first and second year stuff with Community Colleges of Chicago, and then there was the Community College of the Air Force. I also did a good 30 semester hours of ACT/PEP tests and CLEP tests. Which means I’d go to the library get a textbook, read it, and then go take a test and get 3 semester hours for it. The Air Force paid for just about everything. I went to nursing school down here in the South, and took my science prerequisites at the same school and received an Associate Degree in Nursing. All toll, I have three associate degrees and one Bachelor of Science degree. All of them, as it turns out, are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.

Yea - I tested out of some stuff too, but I found going through the actual courses much more satisfying and quite beneficial. Ha- I actually took one course I tested out of because I thought I would be missing something. I think it's good explore and as a result, I have a couple of degrees but a lot of extra hours in stuff completely unrelated to either my BS or BFA. My area of study in science was biology - I Heart virus. What is your BS in?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-02-2012, 10:25 AM
AhA hahahahhahah

That was just too good. No offense Egor, I'm just easy to amuse.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2012, 10:27 AM
(22-02-2012 10:25 AM)lucradis Wrote:  AhA hahahahhahah

That was just too good. No offense Egor, I'm just easy to amuse.

I dare you to leave that on for the full 10 minutes.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post