Amazon.de are assholes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Amazon.de are assholes
Through being a slippery slimy self centerd fuck I managed to squeeze a shitload of money out of my thick country pumpkin relatives this christmas. More than what I need to cover my living costs. So I decided to donate 50 euros to doctors without borders, buy some retro games on the steam sale and buy 200 Euros in paysafecard, upload it to my account and buy some amazon gift cards for myself to stock up on some living essentials like new sex toys and the last remaining Judas Priest album that I dont own as a LP.

But no, fuck you! We are just going to bug up and fuck the amazon online gifthop for the entire fucking christmas season. And you know what! How about we put some thick accented, East German, unfriendly and loudly munching on some fat sweet shit, slimey fuckwit on the phone of our service hotline to tell you that you are simply "too dumb" to use the internet only to then realise that it is their mistake and to munchingly mumble "oh it`s actualy our mistake, goodbye".

Fuck amazon! It`s bad enought that their constant scandals make them look like monsters in the public eye. But now that I have been fucked up the ass by these bastards myself I feel even more enraged.
I cant wait for a new online shop service to rise and provide some competition against these cunts so they dont constantly keep behaving as if they ruled the world.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Amazon.de are assholes
(28-12-2015 11:30 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Through being a slippery slimy self centerd fuck I managed to squeeze a shitload of money out of my thick country pumpkin relatives this christmas. More than what I need to cover my living costs. So I decided to donate 50 euros to doctors without borders, buy some retro games on the steam sale and buy 200 Euros in paysafecard, upload it to my account and buy some amazon gift cards for myself to stock up on some living essentials like new sex toys and the last remaining Judas Priest album that I dont own as a LP.

But no, fuck you! We are just going to bug up and fuck the amazon online gifthop for the entire fucking christmas season. And you know what! How about we put some thick accented, East German, unfriendly and loudly munching on some fat sweet shit, slimey fuckwit on the phone of our service hotline to tell you that you are simply "too dumb" to use the internet only to then realise that it is their mistake and to munchingly mumble "oh it`s actualy our mistake, goodbye".

Fuck amazon! It`s bad enought that their constant scandals make them look like monsters in the public eye. But now that I have been fucked up the ass by these bastards myself I feel even more enraged.
I cant wait for a new online shop service to rise and provide some competition against these cunts so they dont constantly keep behaving as if they ruled the world.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

HUH????????????????????????????????????
28-12-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Amazon.de are assholes
Buy directly from manufacturers - Amazon is a middle man. There is Overstock.com, and etsy (which I use a lot!) but I often just find the product's site and buy direct.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein