Amazonians swim with piranha

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: Amazonians swim with piranha
(17-07-2017 12:51 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 02:01 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  We should welcome our new friends, too. Maybe they'll have good ideas for entertainment, but no silly games like Twister. How about yak herding?

You mean you're not even willing to consider Nekkid Twister? I thought people were more open-minded here.

Forgive her, she's just getting the Amazonian brainwashing sorted out. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
18-07-2017, 02:36 PM
(17-07-2017 01:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 12:51 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You mean you're not even willing to consider Nekkid Twister? I thought people were more open-minded here.

Nudity wasn't allowed on Amazon.

Nor any sort of off-color language, although we did find some creative ways around that. ¡ɥɐǝʎ ʞɔnɟ

Most amusing is that they sell products that use such language in their names. You could see them and buy them, but if you wanted to discuss them or review them you had to resort to euphemism, or they would block your comments or review for "prohibited language". Censored

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
18-07-2017, 03:26 PM
(18-07-2017 02:36 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 01:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Forgive her, she's just getting the Amazonian brainwashing sorted out. Angel

Nudity wasn't allowed on Amazon.

Nor any sort of off-color language, although we did find some creative ways around that. ¡ɥɐǝʎ ʞɔnɟ

Most amusing is that they sell products that use such language in their names. You could see them and buy them, but if you wanted to discuss them or review them you had to resort to euphemism, or they would block your comments or review for "prohibited language". Censored

That's hilarious!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-07-2017, 05:12 PM
BowingBowing
(17-07-2017 12:07 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(15-07-2017 06:21 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  *groan* (Love ya anyway, ASH.)

That should be "Olive ya anyway..." Big Grin

Missed that.
18-07-2017, 05:14 PM
(17-07-2017 12:51 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 02:01 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  We should welcome our new friends, too. Maybe they'll have good ideas for entertainment, but no silly games like Twister. How about yak herding?

You mean you're not even willing to consider Nekkid Twister? I thought people were more open-minded here.

I'll watch, but that's it.
18-07-2017, 05:18 PM
(17-07-2017 01:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 12:51 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You mean you're not even willing to consider Nekkid Twister? I thought people were more open-minded here.

Thanks. I think some of it may remain since the good core group ended up here. We've known each other a long time.
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
19-07-2017, 01:22 PM
(18-07-2017 05:18 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 01:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Forgive her, she's just getting the Amazonian brainwashing sorted out. Angel

Thanks. I think some of it may remain since the good core group ended up here. We've known each other a long time.

Heh. Until very recently I always felt like a relative newbie in the Amazon fora.
So many people had been there apparently forever, and were able to keep track not only of all the trolls, but of all their past aliases, content, and style (and that still boggles me, a bit).

Then I realized, when most of us fled back in February, that I had been posting in the Amazon fora for close to ten years. Shocking

Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. Smile

--
Dr H

[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
31-07-2017, 06:00 PM
BTW, Jagd Tiger is still posting bible verses and prayers on the Evolution threads. Siome things never change.
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
01-08-2017, 02:43 PM
(31-07-2017 06:00 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  BTW, Jagd Tiger is still posting bible verses and prayers on the Evolution threads. Siome things never change.

I guess some people really do get off on talking to themselves. Smile

--
Dr H

[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
03-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Hi Dr H,
I made it! But not sure if I will stay.

Missed you at Amazon. They raptured me so all I could do is watch and maybe vote.

Today the shut down took a big leap forward with all the 'Reply to this post' buttons disappearing.

Going for a wander around this place. See you later, maybe.
[+] 1 user Likes brunumb's post