Amazonians swim with piranha

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Amazonians swim with piranha
(10-10-2017 01:03 AM)brunumb Wrote:  Hi Dr H,
I found a thread you were in and it reminded me of the heady days battling it out with CreatIDs at Amazon.
So, I jumped in...... and it felt good Thumbsup

There we go! Wink

You gotta be quick, though -- trolls get dismembered pretty fast around here.
By the time I see most of them there isn't much left to chew on.

Overall, a much richer environment here than Amazon. There are even a few reasonable theists in the mix.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
10-10-2017, 02:30 PM
(10-10-2017 02:11 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 01:03 AM)brunumb Wrote:  Hi Dr H,
I found a thread you were in and it reminded me of the heady days battling it out with CreatIDs at Amazon.
So, I jumped in...... and it felt good Thumbsup

There we go! Wink

You gotta be quick, though -- trolls get dismembered pretty fast around here.
By the time I see most of them there isn't much left to chew on.

Overall, a much richer environment here than Amazon. There are even a few reasonable theists in the mix.

We don't have trolls we have chewtoys. The trolls get shown the door ASAP.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-10-2017, 08:15 PM
(10-10-2017 02:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We don't have trolls we have chewtoys. The trolls get shown the door ASAP.

A matter of local definition, then. "Wendigo" and "Eagle" certainly fit my definition of a 'troll' to a T.
They individually managed to get pretty much everybody pissed off, and between the two of them generated over a thousand posts, in just two threads.

That's a lot of chewing. Wink

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
10-10-2017, 08:34 PM
(10-10-2017 08:15 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 02:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We don't have trolls we have chewtoys. The trolls get shown the door ASAP.

A matter of local definition, then. "Wendigo" and "Eagle" certainly fit my definition of a 'troll' to a T.
They individually managed to get pretty much everybody pissed off, and between the two of them generated over a thousand posts, in just two threads.

That's a lot of chewing. Wink

The natives get restless if they don't have a chewtoy or two around. As for Trolls around here we tend to allow those that stay in their own little sandbox, it's the ones that shit on the rug all over the forum that get the boot fast.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post