America, Fuck Yeah!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 03:39 PM
So, I was in Montreal ...
And Canadians are looking on at the politics, the conventions, and the campaigns - their reactions are generally "What the fuck? How can anyone believe the Republicans, let alone vote for them?"

Most of the west, I suspect, see the Republicans in the same light.
However, the people I was talking with are intelligent, well-educated, successful people so the sample may be biased against Republicans.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: So, I was in Montreal ...
(10-09-2012 03:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  And Canadians are looking on at the politics, the conventions, and the campaigns - their reactions are generally "What the fuck? How can anyone believe the Republicans, let alone vote for them?"

However, the people I was talking with are intelligent, well-educated, successful people so the sample may be biased against Republicans.Drinking Beverage

Yet another post demonizing an entire political party. It makes it easier to hate.
Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: So, I was in Montreal ...
(10-09-2012 03:47 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 03:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  And Canadians are looking on at the politics, the conventions, and the campaigns - their reactions are generally "What the fuck? How can anyone believe the Republicans, let alone vote for them?"

Yet another post demonizing an entire political party. It makes it easier to hate.

I read their platform. And no one said anything about hate. Your over-reaction, however, seems typical.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user