America, Fuck Yeah!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: America, Fuck Yeah!
The World Without America! Enjoy. :'\ that moment when i try to enjoy but realize my great great grand family was killed and enslaved by kkk .lol my great great granddad was the kkk member who killed them then took my nanny as a child slave.but I still love America my post was about how Usa leaders bomband kill ..Nevermind i got a bad filling my point is lost in Translation.Just to please my curious mind i will watch the videos....In America!

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 09:51 PM
O.o I gotta call B.S . that was just Hilarious
(23-08-2012 06:07 PM)Jeff Wrote:  The World Without America! Enjoy.

Heart cute
24-08-2012, 03:11 AM
(23-08-2012 07:46 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Are we talking about the same word - Misanthropy - a hatred of mankind; pessimistic distrust of human nature expressed in thought and behavior? That doesn't seem to apply to the video maker at all. It is better suited to the america-haters in this thread.

No. My misanthropy was increased, due to those videos. They were as bad as the anti-USA propaganda that they mentioned. Pro or anti... propaganda is bad in both directions, and those videos contained a depressing amount of mis-truths.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
24-08-2012, 02:44 PM
(23-08-2012 09:17 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  The World Without America! Enjoy. :'\ that moment when i try to enjoy but realize my great great grand family was killed and enslaved by kkk .lol my great great granddad was the kkk member who killed them then took my nanny as a child slave.but I still love America my post was about how Usa leaders bomband kill ..Nevermind i got a bad filling my point is lost in Translation.Just to please my curious mind i will watch the videos....In America!

[Image: Rvns4.gif]

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
24-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Sad but its a fact my great great grandma nick name was nanny she passed when i was 19 she was 82 i think .
(24-08-2012 02:44 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 09:17 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  The World Without America! Enjoy. :'\ that moment when i try to enjoy but realize my great great grand family was killed and enslaved by kkk .lol my great great granddad was the kkk member who killed them then took my nanny as a child slave.but I still love America my post was about how Usa leaders bomband kill ..Nevermind i got a bad filling my point is lost in Translation.Just to please my curious mind i will watch the videos....In America!

[Image: Rvns4.gif]

Heart cute
25-08-2012, 06:22 AM
[Image: d3c361d373.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
25-08-2012, 06:43 AM

26-08-2012, 07:55 PM

26-08-2012, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 09:23 PM by fstratzero.)
(15-08-2012 04:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 02:11 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  The first nation to rise up against the kings, the priests, the churches, to have freedom from that system.

The roman republic, beat you by a couple of thousand years to that claim.

[Image: captain_america_facepalm.jpg]

Separation of church and state.

Also the Athenians where the first to over throw their rulers, leading to direct democracy.

The Romans came later and had the first republic.

The United States broke free not only from Monarchy but Church and state as well.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
27-08-2012, 12:19 AM