America, Who Will Be Your President?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: America, Who Will Be Your President?
(20-01-2012 08:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 07:43 AM)free2011 Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 07:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I am quite impressed by Newt Gingrich's hypocrisy.

Topping it now by calling it appalling to be asked a question on his affair and attempts to have an open marriage with his ex-wife while running for president... even though he is one of the men who lead the charge in impeaching Clinton for having an affair during the presidency.

I would give the guy a pass if he wasn't the typical conservative candidate running on the "Holier than thou" ticket. Hell I've never cheating on my wife, never lied on my taxes, don't drink or smoke, never had a child with anyone other than my wife, and treat my children with love. But since I'm an atheist there is no way anybody like me would EVER be in the running. Santorum scares the shit out of me but at least he appears to practice what he literally preaches.

I really hate hypocrisy, but I don't put much stock in "he practices what he preaches" either. Hitler practiced what he preached.

As silly as Mormonism is, I would rather have a wishy-washy Mormon president than a Christian like Santorum or Paul.

I was pulling for the other Mormon, Huntsman. Isn't it sad when the two that think Gods words were given to Joseph Smith on golden plates that were found in a field are the most sane

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2012, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2012 11:37 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
(20-01-2012 09:58 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:46 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:39 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:16 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  All of the above suck. We haven't had a good choice in 50 years. Their all lap dogs of the corp. machine and Wall St.

Ron Paul isn't.

Ron Paul 2012

I would say Ralph Nader wasn't either.. and he was there the last two elections if people realized they don't need to just vote for one of the major parties or need to "not vote for the loser."

BTW, Nader received 1 vote in the Iowa Caucus.. Trump got 5.

I've never voted on party lines. I'm only registered Republican so I can vote for Ron Paul in the primary. Once the primary is over I'm back to I or L. Good job for those that voted for Nader and Trump. I mean, Trump is an idiot but at least someone voted based on issues and not for the person they think will win.
i would vote for Ralph Nader way before Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a religious zealot. Plus he would cut off everyone's safety nets if he had his way. NO THANKS FOR RON PAUL!!! I personally need them safety nets. I'm disabled and would be out on the street begging for food and a roof over my head. F**K Ron Paul

I keep hearing Ron Paul from today's youth and I think they may be blinded by his message on legalization of drugs and the Military thing. They close their ears to the rest of his message or don't think through just what will happen to people if he had his way. If they do then they really don't have a heart to the most needful people in this country. He's the coldest bastard in years along with his son.
20-01-2012, 12:02 PM
(20-01-2012 10:50 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 10:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 10:02 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 07:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  even though he is one of the men who lead the charge in impeaching Clinton for having an affair during the presidency.

I am NOT a Clinton fan and NOT a Newt fan..but facts are facts...and this is the big lie as to what Clinton was impeached for.
It was not about the sex, but about LYING about sex. They USED the sex, dress, cigar and actions as a way to prove that he LIED under oath. No more no less.
Had nothing to do with his affair and EVERYTHING to do with lying under oath.

D

I strongly suspect that part of their motivation was that they were angry at Clinton for his sexual behavior and for bringing dishonor on the presidency.

THAT may be true...but factually the impeachment was NOT about sex or his infidelity.

The dust that has settled is that THOSE that barked the loudest were playing the game of 'Secret Rumpy Pumpy' too.

D
The only truth involved was delaying the proceedings six months to the day when the IG of the CIA was set to testify before congress on black-op drug sales by his agency; this time in Iran/Contra. Who's gonna watch C-span when the pres is on national TV looking at impeachment?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-01-2012, 01:40 PM
(20-01-2012 11:15 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:39 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:16 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  All of the above suck. We haven't had a good choice in 50 years. Their all lap dogs of the corp. machine and Wall St.

Ron Paul isn't.

Ron Paul 2012

I would say Ralph Nader wasn't either.. and he was there the last two elections if people realized they don't need to just vote for one of the major parties or need to "not vote for the loser."

I've never voted on party lines. I'm only registered Republican so I can vote for Ron Paul in the primary. Once the primary is over I'm back to I or L. Good job for those that voted for Nader and Trump. I mean, Trump is an idiot but at least someone voted based on issues and not for the person they think will win.
i would vote for Ralph Nader way before Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a religious zealot. Plus he would cut off everyone's safety nets if he had his way. NO THANKS FOR RON PAUL!!! I personally need them safety nets. I'm disabled and would be out on the street begging for food and a roof over my head. F**K Ron Paul

I keep hearing Ron Paul from today's youth and I think they may be blinded by his message on legalization of drugs and the Military thing. They close their ears to the rest of his message or don't think through just what will happen to people if he had his way. If they do then they really don't have a heart to the most needful people in this country. He's the coldest bastard in years along with his son.

Well, I'm 28 years old and am well aware of the rest of RP's positions. And I LOL at your opinion of him.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
20-01-2012, 01:44 PM

(20-01-2012 01:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:39 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Ron Paul isn't.

Ron Paul 2012

Well, I'm 28 years old and am well aware of the rest of RP's positions. And I LOL at your opinion of him.

His son is Nucking Futz!
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2012, 01:45 PM
(20-01-2012 01:44 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 01:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 09:46 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I would say Ralph Nader wasn't either.. and he was there the last two elections if people realized they don't need to just vote for one of the major parties or need to "not vote for the loser."

His son is Nucking Futz!

I don't pay any attention to him.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
20-01-2012, 02:09 PM
I have lumped Rand Paul into a category of politicians I'm going to ignore along with Paul Ryan.
20-01-2012, 02:15 PM
(20-01-2012 02:09 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I have lumped Rand Paul into a category of politicians I'm going to ignore along with Paul Ryan.

And Marco Rubio and Christine O'Donnell (if she was a politician) and 'insert Tea Party moron here'.

-Mark Twain
20-01-2012, 03:30 PM

(20-01-2012 02:15 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 02:09 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I have lumped Rand Paul into a category of politicians I'm going to ignore along with Paul Ryan.

And Marco Rubio and Christine O'Donnell (if she was a politician) and 'insert Tea Party moron here'.

Bachmann...and Palin....

BUT..is it WRONG to want to see Palin's boobies?

D
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2012, 03:35 PM
(20-01-2012 03:30 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 02:15 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Bachmann...and Palin....

BUT..is it WRONG to want to see Palin's boobies?

D

Not if there is a just and loving God.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user