America needs Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: America needs Trump.
Pataki doesn't seem like an idiot but he's this runs Jon Huntsman. A guy who isn't excessively conservative in this primary environment which doesn't attract enough attention. Seriously everyone in the race but Huntsman in 2011 for the 12 election had a 15 moments of fame rise to near the top of the polls.

You have to go extreme in one way or another with the media frenzy... seeing that DLJ post of election, slimy dealings or not still sounds tremendously better now. Even though this is funny.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Isnt it fucking embaressing to you that the election is still a year away and your already debating this shit?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
16-09-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm walking in and out of the family room, catching snippets of the Republican "debate". There hasn't been a "debate" for presidential election for decades. To quote Heinlein, it is about "bread and circuses". Fuuuuuuuck. Honestly, how can a potential candidate stand up in front of 'murka and complain about the contrived heinous video of the behavior of Planned Parenthood, and threaten defunding? Where TF can I move to that will help me avoid such idiocy? Is there another planet?

Trump isn't going to be president of the US. How much more of a joke could it possibly be, except for maybe some of the "debaters" actually started throwing rotten vegetables?

As I've said elsewhere on the net, no intelligent woman will vote for Trump, no intelligent immigrant (not the illegal ones, they can't vote, no matter what you may hear) will vote for Trump, no Democrat will vote for Trump.

Well, that leaves Hilary, who can't keep a secret to save her life, and if the allegations are true, should be in prison, as I would be if I did the same...and Biden, as the strong contenders.
16-09-2015, 08:20 PM
(16-09-2015 05:51 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Isnt it fucking embaressing to you that the election is still a year away and your already debating this shit?

In spite of my previous post, I really want to wait until most of the chaff has been threshed off before I get too worried about it. When it comes down to just a few, my heartburn will diminish. What a Ship of Fools I see as candidates. Censored
17-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Carly Fiorina is my only hope. I don't know enough about her yet as the powers that be haven't enabled us to hear her more or give her more airtime. She's an outsider and not a moron (two things that are big pluses in my view). I know her views are influenced by her religion (pro life and anti-gay marriage) but the gay marriage issue is done. There is no turning back and I don't think she is extremist with her pro life views. I think the court can keep her in check there. Her views on the economy mesh with mine in a lot of places so we'll see how it goes as I learn more.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
17-09-2015, 01:42 PM
(15-09-2015 09:41 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sure, but Alla is too blindly ideological to vote for a Democrat.
I would vote for Democrat if I liked him/her and what they propose.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-09-2015, 01:53 PM
(16-09-2015 10:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 07:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, I might vote for clown Trump. At least he knows how to have things done. I want America to be great again.
How exactly would Trump make America great?
By lowering taxes, by balancing budget, by building even stronger military. He said that it will be so strong that we wouldn't even have to fight. I like this part - that we don't have to fight other people's wars.
Let Iran, Syria and Russia fight with ISIS. Let them kill each other.
I don't believe that Assad or Putin care to attack the United States. I don't even believe that Iran will attack us as long as their know that the USA do not threaten them. They want to have power in their own regions. Let them have it. Let them do what they want in their back yards as long as don't threaten the United States. And if people in that region do not like their tyrants leaders let them fight for their rights and freedom.
(16-09-2015 10:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What exactly do you mean by "great" ?
strong economy and strong military( so we don't have to fight)
(16-09-2015 10:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  When exactly was America great and why?
I heard it was when Regan was president. I heard when Clinton was president.
Why? stronger economy.

17-09-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm curious why you want other nations to battle and fight among each-other but then think the US needs or should have the strongest military to not use it...

If you think that being non-threatening to Iran or other nations would be the indicators to not being attacked.Why do you want the US to have this huge intimidating military. Nobody is going to not fear being threatened by the US if they fear they could be destroyed by going to war with the US due to it's military powerhouse status. US was really brought into the battles of the world wars largely because of fear of them which may or not seem weird but made some sense... that and because of their trade possibilities to the opposing forces. These views are rather contrasting in practical outcome.

You heard it was great then, because it was great for some. It still is great now for some people. It may of been greater for more in some factors and worse for many others in some factors. I wouldn't define any type of criteria of living conditions, health, educational situations, or environmental prosperity as being better of the 80s/90s than now. If you want those specific standards, that's something. But you ought to ask why do you value the standards you value, and what do they overall achieve?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-09-2015, 06:08 PM
(17-09-2015 07:20 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Carly Fiorina is my only hope. I don't know enough about her yet as the powers that be haven't enabled us to hear her more or give her more airtime.

Start by reading her about her time as CEO of HP "she destroyed half the wealth of her investors and yet still earned almost $100 million in total payments for this destructive reign of terror." How many CEOs get fired?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-09-2015, 06:28 PM
(17-09-2015 04:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm curious why you want other nations to battle and fight among each-other but then think the US needs or should have the strongest military to not use it...
So, no one will even think about attacking us.
When I have my gun and you don't have yours you will think twice before attacking me.

I don't believe that Iran or Russia or Syria will attack us. May be those crazies from ISIS want to attack us but they are enemies of Iran and Syria. Let them(Russia, Iran, Syria) to kill crazies, their enemies.