America needs Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: America needs Trump.
(11-09-2015 03:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not just because he does actually have some (key word being some, most are still bullshit) good policies/stances on certain issues. But because American needs to hit rock bottom. It's like a drug addict thing. Some times you just gotta hit rock bottom before you can start to pick yourself up and sort your shit out.

Think of the reform that will result when Trump fucks the country up beyond belief.
After Trump's had his way corporations will be rampaging around unchecked. The wage gap will skyrocket. The price of Mexican food will skyrocket as the Mexicans take all the taco shells with them when they go back to Mexico. etc.. etc..

Surely people will see the light and reform will be pushed through by popular demand after your 2019 election.

Think of the children, vote Trump.

You said "taco shells". Now I'm hungry. Hmmmm....

Trump is a blowhard. He's all sizzle, no steak. Out of all candidates on that stage, Trump was the only one who didn't add anything substantive. Don't get me wrong. There were plenty of points I disagreed with, from practically all the candidates. But, at least they were able to articulate specifics of their plans, in detail. Trump wasn't able to do that at all. That's right, Trump. Lead a nation by the seat of your pants, where everything catches you off-guard. Fucking brilliant! Clap

Trump. What a clown. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 12:00 AM
(17-09-2015 06:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm curious why you want other nations to battle and fight among each-other but then think the US needs or should have the strongest military to not use it...
So, no one will even think about attacking us.
When I have my gun and you don't have yours you will think twice before attacking me.

That's so fucking infantile...

There are other ways to deter people from attacking you, other than having the biggest stick in the room. It's a bully's answer to the problem.

Take a look at the People's Republic of China. Do you know why they have nothing to fear from the largest military in the world (the United States)? Because they own its debt, and it would be economically disastrous for the United States. Their two economies are so interdependent, neither can afford to go to war with the other; they both have too much to lose, and too little to gain.

Look at Canada. They are another first-world industrialized democracy and one of the closest allies of the United States. How come they don't have to worry about people on the other side of the world burning their flags in the streets and planning suicide attacks against them? They generally keep their nose out of other people's business and don't have decades worth of intervention, imperialism, and international blunders weighing them down. There is a lot to be said in just being a 'good neighbor'.

When people are desperate enough, they will attack no matter how backed into a corner and out-gunned they are.

See Also: Palestine, and every guerrilla insurgency, uprising, and civil war ever. For fuck's sake... Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 07:44 AM
(17-09-2015 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:20 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Carly Fiorina is my only hope. I don't know enough about her yet as the powers that be haven't enabled us to hear her more or give her more airtime.

Start by reading her about her time as CEO of HP "she destroyed half the wealth of her investors and yet still earned almost $100 million in total payments for this destructive reign of terror." How many CEOs get fired?

well, lots of CEOs get fired or step down in disgrace, etc. On the flip side I understand well the concept of "the buck stops here" and the QB gets the blame and the glory. Same goes for a president.

Someone has to be president. Which candidate will do the least harm or as an optimist will actual do something good?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
18-09-2015, 09:19 AM
(18-09-2015 12:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, no one will even think about attacking us.
When I have my gun and you don't have yours you will think twice before attacking me.

That's so fucking infantile...

There are other ways to deter people from attacking you, other than having the biggest stick in the room. It's a bully's answer to the problem.

Take a look at the People's Republic of China. Do you know why they have nothing to fear from the largest military in the world (the United States)? Because they own its debt, and it would be economically disastrous for the United States. Their two economies are so interdependent, neither can afford to go to war with the other; they both have too much to lose, and too little to gain.

Look at Canada. They are another first-world industrialized democracy and one of the closest allies of the United States. How come they don't have to worry about people on the other side of the world burning their flags in the streets and planning suicide attacks against them? They generally keep their nose out of other people's business and don't have decades worth of intervention, imperialism, and international blunders weighing them down. There is a lot to be said in just being a 'good neighbor'.

When people are desperate enough, they will attack no matter how backed into a corner and out-gunned they are.

See Also: Palestine, and every guerrilla insurgency, uprising, and civil war ever. For fuck's sake... Facepalm

I don't agree with much of anything Alla says, at least not the bigger picture version of it. But there are a lot of misconceptions on both sides, and the way different countries apply leverage against each other is one of them. China and the U.S. are already involved in proxy warfare. This concept is generally ignored by the public, and accepted as obvious by those responsible for dealing with it. No, I don't expect an all out conventional war with China in the near future (though the chances of it happening are more than a remote possibility) , but that's only because we both have the firepower to make it not worth it, not because of debt.

And Canada is one of the most strategically located and militarily protected countries in the history of the world. They are allied with and contribute extensively to military operations of both the U.S. and the Commonwealth, two of the most powerful and aggressive forces of the last century and beyond. JTF2, Canada's primary elite special operations force, is well trained, experienced, and heavily utilized overseas in the protection of Canada's foreign interests. The idea of a peaceful Canada is largely an illusion. We worked right alongside JTF2 in Iraq even as Canada was claiming to not be interested in taking part in operations there. Perhaps their limited population and accordingly lower numbers of troops makes it less obvious, but they do their part nonetheless.

'Murican Canadian