America needs Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 07:10 AM
RE: America needs Trump.
(11-09-2015 07:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  America electing *any* Republican this round would be an absolute disaster. Last thing we need is another conservative Supreme Court Justice.

This. 1000 times this.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
11-09-2015, 07:14 AM
(11-09-2015 07:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 06:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  What makes you think they wanna buy them ?

You people could sell sand to the Arabs.

Reminds me of a joke: The Irish have imported 3 billion tons of sand from the UAE, they say they're tired of importing so they're gonna drill for their own oil.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-09-2015, 07:17 AM
(11-09-2015 07:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 06:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  What makes you think they wanna buy them ?

You people could sell sand to the Arabs.

It's not like that's a tough sell.

I mean, Australia sells the Saudis (among others) camels...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-09-2015, 07:18 AM
(11-09-2015 07:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 07:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  You people could sell sand to the Arabs.

Reminds me of a joke: The Irish have imported 3 billion tons of sand from the UAE, they say they're tired of importing so they're gonna drill for their own oil.

I understand QLD sells white sand to Hawaii. Apparently all native sand in Hawaii is black, volcanic. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-09-2015, 07:48 AM
I think the U.S. needs Trump for president because he just adds endless material to comedy routines.
11-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Trump is the American ideal in the flesh: all solid muscle, not a single inhibiting neuron from cranium to toenails. And he's blonde. All this worry he'll get elected is misguided: I worry he won't be! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
11-09-2015, 09:57 AM
On a serious note, in the beginning I had the feeling that Clinton might have a hand in getting Trump convinced to run because the republicans are now cannibalising themselves whilest the democrats remain as clean as they can....

... but thats probably nonsensical conspiracy talk.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-09-2015, 10:38 AM
(11-09-2015 03:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not just because he does actually have some (key word being some, most are still bullshit) good policies/stances on certain issues. But because American needs to hit rock bottom. It's like a drug addict thing. Some times you just gotta hit rock bottom before you can start to pick yourself up and sort your shit out.

Think of the reform that will result when Trump fucks the country up beyond belief.
After Trump's had his way corporations will be rampaging around unchecked. The wage gap will skyrocket. The price of Mexican food will skyrocket as the Mexicans take all the taco shells with them when they go back to Mexico. etc.. etc..

Surely people will see the light and reform will be pushed through by popular demand after your 2019 election.

Think of the children, vote Trump.
I am afraid that Trump is more progressive than conservative.
He is for big government. At least he was before the President Obama.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
11-09-2015, 10:41 AM
(11-09-2015 10:38 AM)Alla Wrote:  I am afraid that Trump is more progressive than conservative.

You really should read A Handmaid's tale. It depicts a Republican utopia in America and you'll find it truly inspirational!
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
11-09-2015, 10:59 AM
(11-09-2015 10:38 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 03:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not just because he does actually have some (key word being some, most are still bullshit) good policies/stances on certain issues. But because American needs to hit rock bottom. It's like a drug addict thing. Some times you just gotta hit rock bottom before you can start to pick yourself up and sort your shit out.

Think of the reform that will result when Trump fucks the country up beyond belief.
After Trump's had his way corporations will be rampaging around unchecked. The wage gap will skyrocket. The price of Mexican food will skyrocket as the Mexicans take all the taco shells with them when they go back to Mexico. etc.. etc..

Surely people will see the light and reform will be pushed through by popular demand after your 2019 election.

Think of the children, vote Trump.
I am afraid that Trump is more progressive than conservative.

All of the republican candidates are for big government except, or at least the one desiring it the least is Ted Cruz. All the others are still big government involvement supporters.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post