America needs Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: America needs Trump.
(11-09-2015 07:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 06:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  What makes you think they wanna buy them ?

You people could sell sand to the Arabs.

"You people? " bro?
You think I'm Jewish? <---joke , offensive in more then one way but still a joke

Selling is not what "we" people are known for.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Alla, what does it mean to you when you say "Big Government?"

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Trump has no views and he has no principles. Trump cares about Trump and Trump symbolises the decline of American democracy.

Look at a German election:

Campaigning starts at best 4 weeks before the elcetion.
There are 2 or 3 debates.
The private lives of the politicians is kept out of the debate.
If the candidates had no expirience as governor or minister they are hopeless.
Everything is kept civil.

In the US the 24/7 news media has strched the election campaign into lasting for 2 entire fucking years.
This in tern motivates candidates to come forward early to gather as much support and attention as possible for money from donors or for a potential future job as a MSNBC, CNN or Fox News pundit/contributer. Because US politics is such a pathetic emotion based soap opera freak show everyone keeps whining and meandering about how much they love their family, or how much they like that food and this food, how much time they spend on their fantasy ranch, how well conected they supposedly are to their community, or how much they like their dogs.
And since the majority of the 2 years is spent with internal party competition most candidates are buissy being more radical than the other leading to a cannibalisation of political parties. So the arguments and real political issues at hand are irrelevant and all that is left to have any success in US politics are those with big tits, more money, the most "charming" and the best spoken. Or to be honest, those who can appeal best to the vast number of illiterate dumbfucks who make up the majority of voting America.

It`s like a shoddy Romanian brothel where you get to view all the women before making a choice.

With the only differences being that you dont need two years to choose a prostetute and that a poor eastern European prostetute has more class than Donald Trump.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-09-2015, 11:52 AM
(11-09-2015 10:59 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All of the republican candidates are for big government except, or at least the one desiring it the least is Ted Cruz. All the others are still big government involvement supporters.
I think besides Ted Cruz Ben Carson is not for the big government.
I think those who support Trump make a mistake.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
11-09-2015, 12:27 PM
(11-09-2015 11:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  ... those who support Trump make a mistake ...

Well, everything about Trump is being larger than everyone else, so those who support Trump make a big mistake Tongue
11-09-2015, 12:31 PM
(11-09-2015 12:27 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 11:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  ... those who support Trump make a mistake ...

Well, everything about Trump is being larger than everyone else, so those who support Trump make a big mistake Tongue
Laugh out load OK, we can say this.

11-09-2015, 12:37 PM
(11-09-2015 11:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Alla, what does it mean to you when you say "Big Government?"
when "the Government(politicians)" says: "Alla, let me take care of all your needs or almost all your needs because "we, the government/politicians" know better what your needs are; and we (the government/politicians) know better than you do what good or moral is.

11-09-2015, 01:05 PM
(11-09-2015 11:08 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Trump has no views and he has no principles. Trump cares about Trump and Trump symbolises the decline of American democracy.

Look at a German election:

Campaigning starts at best 4 weeks before the elcetion.
There are 2 or 3 debates.
The private lives of the politicians is kept out of the debate.
If the candidates had no expirience as governor or minister they are hopeless.
Everything is kept civil.

In the US the 24/7 news media has strched the election campaign into lasting for 2 entire fucking years.
This in tern motivates candidates to come forward early to gather as much support and attention as possible for money from donors or for a potential future job as a MSNBC, CNN or Fox News pundit/contributer. Because US politics is such a pathetic emotion based soap opera freak show everyone keeps whining and meandering about how much they love their family, or how much they like that food and this food, how much time they spend on their fantasy ranch, how well conected they supposedly are to their community, or how much they like their dogs.
And since the majority of the 2 years is spent with internal party competition most candidates are buissy being more radical than the other leading to a cannibalisation of political parties. So the arguments and real political issues at hand are irrelevant and all that is left to have any success in US politics are those with big tits, more money, the most "charming" and the best spoken. Or to be honest, those who can appeal best to the vast number of illiterate dumbfucks who make up the majority of voting America.

It`s like a shoddy Romanian brothel where you get to view all the women before making a choice.

With the only differences being that you dont need two years to choose a prostetute and that a poor eastern European prostetute has more class than Donald Trump.

Yip, pretty much.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-09-2015, 01:20 PM
(11-09-2015 07:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  But, but...Mexican food is how I'm able to eat out often not overspend my budget. Sad

America electing *any* Republican this round would be an absolute disaster. Last thing we need is another conservative Supreme Court Justice.

This is the only life I get, I don't want to see my country fall apart as you're describing. It would take multiple generations to recover. I don't see how destroying a country would improve social progress. Seeing a loved one on their death bed tends toward an increase in religious fervor, not the opposite.

My generation isn't taking office yet. The one younger than me is more liberal, as well. Even here in the South. Things will improve with time. We just have to outlive my grandparent's generation and hope they haven't fucked it up too badly.

We're not talking life times, we're talking like 5 years.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-09-2015, 03:00 PM
(11-09-2015 07:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  But, but...Mexican food is how I'm able to eat out often not overspend my budget. Sad

I remember those days in college....Thursday nights at Don Pablo's was free chip night. Chips and water baby!! and a $2 tip for your time. Smile

**Crickets** -- God