America, please keep him on a tighter leash

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 08:44 PM by Hughsie.)
America, please keep him on a tighter leash
More bullshit from everyone's favourite former vice US president. The worst part (other than the claim that maintaining defense spending that is more than three times higher than the world's second and third highest spending nations is more important than preventing the poor from starving to death) is that his insane rambling has actually made the freaking BBC news website.

WE DON'T WANT YOUR RETARDS SPOUTING THEIR CRAP ON OUR SHORES!!!Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: America, please keep him on a tighter leash
(08-04-2014 08:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  More bullshit from everyone's favourite former vice US president. The worst part (other than the claim that maintaining defense spending that is more than three times higher than the worlds second and third highest spending nations is more important than preventing the poor from starving) is that his insane rambling has actually made the freaking BBC news website.

WE DON'T WANT YOUR RETARDS SPOUTING THEIR CRAP ON OUR SHORES!!!Angry

Shoot him! Hell he shot his friend...it's only right someone shoot him back.

And you can keep the body.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-04-2014, 08:44 PM
at least it ain't this

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 5 users Like Xinoftruden's post
08-04-2014, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 08:49 PM by Hughsie.)
(08-04-2014 08:44 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  at least it ain't this

OMG, I have literally watched over 70 episodes of Pokemon over the last few weeks so that was timed perfectly. I think this is literally the most perfect moment of my life right now. Weeping

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
08-08-2014, 04:14 PM
I figured it was going to be Gore. Liberals hate Cheney for Iraq, but the Iraq war brought human rights to the region, and was probably the best thing Bush did (apart from Afghanistan), I can't even think of any other good things he did.

Gore is really awful.

Paleoliberal • Cultural Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Canadian Republican • Equity Feminist

Happily Divorced from the Left
08-08-2014, 05:12 PM
If the US defense budget is lowered then there's not as much money for Cheney to take from it.

"The confidence displayed by idiots is staggering."
08-08-2014, 05:29 PM
(08-08-2014 04:14 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I figured it was going to be Gore. Liberals hate Cheney for Iraq, but the Iraq war brought human rights to the region, and was probably the best thing Bush did (apart from Afghanistan), I can't even think of any other good things he did.

Gore is really awful.

Erm, are you insane? Have you not seen the state Iraq is in right now?

Best
Worst
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
08-08-2014, 08:31 PM
(08-08-2014 05:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 04:14 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I figured it was going to be Gore. Liberals hate Cheney for Iraq, but the Iraq war brought human rights to the region, and was probably the best thing Bush did (apart from Afghanistan), I can't even think of any other good things he did.

Gore is really awful.

Erm, are you insane? Have you not seen the state Iraq is in right now?

Iraq is at war with terrorists, rather than run by terrorists.

Paleoliberal • Cultural Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Canadian Republican • Equity Feminist

Happily Divorced from the Left
08-08-2014, 09:46 PM
(08-08-2014 08:31 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 05:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Erm, are you insane? Have you not seen the state Iraq is in right now?

Iraq is at war with terrorists, rather than run by terrorists.

Iraq was operated under a dictatorship, not terrorists, and experienced less strife under Hussein than it did under America's bungled 'liberation'. Facepalm

We unilaterally intervened, under blatantly false pretenses, to supposedly save a people that simply never asked to be saved. The only people who benefited from the bungled war (outside of the Kurds) were the oil companies and the military industrial complex.

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Re: RE: America, please keep him on a tighter leash

Gore is really awful.

Apart from saying other disillusioned things. Conservatives don't like Cheney either and blame him too. Fox News anchors of Late have called him out for his bullshit spouting of blaming Iraqs issues on Obama... Yet what he did was keep the plans Bushs administration had already engaged.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson