America vs Britain in war...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: America vs Britain in war...
(11-07-2014 05:20 PM)saleen37804 Wrote:  All of my points are made on logical ideas, facts & history.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 05:47 PM by DLJ.)
(11-07-2014 10:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ...
leave England holding the bag and laugh and laugh.

Some already have Wink

(11-07-2014 05:20 PM)saleen37804 Wrote:  Hughsi actually has some very good points and are well thought out.

There's a first time for everything, I guess.

Angel

11-07-2014, 05:44 PM
(11-07-2014 05:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-07-2014 10:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ...
leave England holding the bag and laugh and laugh.

Some already have Wink

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-07-2014, 05:49 PM
(11-07-2014 05:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-07-2014 05:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Some already have Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-07-2014, 06:02 PM
(11-07-2014 05:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Let us not forget

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-07-2014, 06:33 PM
(11-07-2014 06:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ...

Exactly.

Perhaps this might explain:

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-07-2014, 07:02 PM
(11-07-2014 05:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Of course they had to pick something crap and inoffensive for a national anthem...

We've already got a perfectly good anthem... Better tune, better lyrics.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
13-07-2014, 03:15 AM
(12-07-2014 07:02 PM)Sam Wrote:  Of course they had to pick something crap and inoffensive for a national anthem...

We've already got a perfectly good anthem... Better tune, better lyrics.

Excellent stuff but not really a national anthem. An anthem should be inclusive. That's a song to rouse the troops before going off to war. It reminds me of this:

Of course never let history get in the way of a good song.
17-07-2014, 12:31 AM
There is a secret weapon in the arsenal of Great Britain. That is the extended middle finger. I don't think the USA comprehends the sheer bloody mindednes of your average Brit.
Not to mention the member countries of the Commonwealth.
You think American Football is hard? Come play some Rugby. Nothing sorts out a blowhard, like the ruck.
Besides, who is America going to call on for support.... Israel?
The Israelis only pick fights with people they can beat.
Heeheehee.
07-08-2015, 07:43 PM
(29-11-2010 08:39 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I deployed and trained with British, German, and for some reason Italian troops (some renowned training course in Germany) and was not impressed. Our Special Ops, Delta Force, Navy Seals, and Rangers are all leaps and bounds more tactically proficient than any other foreign forces I've seen.

It's the same thing you say when talking to someone who has slept with 100 women to your 2. "Well, it's about quality, not quantity." It just so happens that we have both. And the only people to ever challenge us in the annual sniper competitions at Ft Benning are strangely, Canadians.

I will give you the US has terrible gear, though. M16 was sh!t and so is it's replacement, the M4A1. But we've always been a country of lowest bidder when it comes to that. I was a tanker and the only country that could match our Abrams in tank battles is Israel with their Merkavas, and even then they'd have to have a better trained crew to get off the first shot, which they don't.

The only country that I'd be worried about in a 1 on 1 fight is China, since they've got about 1 million more active troops and they're just so damn crazy/dedicated.

I would call this information rubbish im a British soldier and have been to afghanistan and would definitely say that the us marines are useless, during my basic training i worked with the marines on several occasions and even as a regular recruit out menouvred them , tha abrams are slower and the shell is weaker ie the abrams takes 2 rpgs to disable were as the challenger two takes up to 8, your not counting the euro fighter tycoon, all i hear is Americans saying how great thier army is did you know that in ww2 the us had aplan of attack on britain but due to a brainwave they realized they would loose soo they pulled out, and as for experience our little island has conquered nearly half the world and if it wasnt for an act of treason and mutiny by the us independence we still would, the independence you celebrate was a show of cowardice and for what freeuntaxed water, the us army is a baby army like the north Koreans, rome was the same until our tiny island crushed the empire, America starting war with the uk would be like pissing in a hornets nest in the end you come off worse, just think America vs the Uk Germany , France , Italy , Australia ,Canada , spain , Jamaica , Portugal and the rest of the British colonies, you as americans seriously under estimate us and it will be you downfall