America was attacked today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: America was attacked today
(16-04-2013 09:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 09:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So wbbc is going to picket the funerals of course.

Apparently god killed those people because of gay marriage, yet he killed 55 in an extremely anti-gay country... how do they figure that one out?

Are you *serious* ? These assholes are actually gonna do that ?

How the fuck does that church still exist ?

It's kinda their thing, one can't really get far by suing them either, they know what they are doing so to speak, church of professional dickhead. just listen to Nate Phelps and one will know pretty much all about them.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 10:06 AM
America was attacked today
Under attack? Sounds like war or some statement that is looking for an external enemy... it may be one of US.

My brother in law was near this, few blocks. Still... Makes me feel all insecure again. Sucks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2013, 11:38 AM
(16-04-2013 05:55 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  What is really fucked up is that info wars didn't waste any time with their bullshit. I hate those types.
What's really fucked up, is that this event comes at a particularly contentious time, where an oracle's bounty of questions are being raised. Alex Jones types be damned-and they are.

What I'm relatively sure of, is that this event had nothing to do with the "towel heads". This is a domestic event.

I'm curious as to the true reasons, which we will likely never know.
16-04-2013, 11:44 AM
What makes me sad is this sort of thing happens every day and we are never up in arms about -those- times. *sigh*
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
16-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Wait, was there any proof it was a terrorist attack, and not just some fucked up nutjob?
16-04-2013, 02:25 PM
(16-04-2013 02:17 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Wait, was there any proof it was a terrorist attack, and not just some fucked up nutjob?

Nope.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
16-04-2013, 02:26 PM
(16-04-2013 02:17 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Wait, was there any proof it was a terrorist attack, and not just some fucked up nutjob?

Hang on a minute there. How are we supposed to jump to conclusions and indulge in baseless speculation if you're going to around asking senisble questions like this!
What are you? One those rationalists?

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
16-04-2013, 02:47 PM
*joke*
Cardio was distinctly UNhealthy THAT day, huh. No I know; bad Sad
Does anyone know if Tom Brady was running it that day for cancer or something? Sports fans-haters of the Patriots can only hope Undecided
*o.k. o.k. BAD jokes* Rolleyes

16-04-2013, 02:50 PM
(16-04-2013 02:47 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  *joke*
Cardio was distinctly UNhealthy THAT day, huh. No I know; bad Sad
Does anyone know if Tom Brady was running it that day for cancer or something? Sports fans-haters of the Patriots can only hope Undecided
*o.k. o.k. BAD jokes* Rolleyes

Too soon.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
16-04-2013, 05:19 PM
One thing that I find to be a little odd is the timing of the bombs. I would think that if someone were trying to make some kind of political statement, the detonation would have occurred near the race winners. However, the bombs didn't go off until about 3/4 of the runners had already crossed the finish line. It's almost as if there was a specific target that they waited for.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]