Americam Presidents aren't chosen at all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Americam Presidents aren't chosen at all
ThisishowanAussieusuallyspeaks. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2016, 05:32 PM
(26-04-2016 04:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not related to Charlemagne....I was just pullin your leg.

However, I am closely related to General William T. Sherman of the US Civil War fame, the guy who burned Atlanta down. My husband is from the South and I enjoy telling his relatives this bit of information just to stir them up. They hate Sherman with a passion. I get the biggest kick reminding them every chance I get that a family member of theirs married a Sherman. Bwahahahaha! Laugh out load

I was also pulling legs. Your in-laws must be pills?

I don't know what country you're from but here in the US the South is still mentally fighting the Civil War and still unhappy that they lost. Sherman is very hated in the South.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-04-2016, 05:34 PM
(26-04-2016 05:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 04:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I was also pulling legs. Your in-laws must be pills?

I don't know what country you're from but here in the US the South is still mentally fighting the Civil War and still unhappy that they lost. Sherman is very hated in the South.

I'm in sunny Southern California. I've spent time in Florida (~2.5 years, on and off), but I was working at Cape Canaveral, and not consorting with the locals much.
26-04-2016, 05:42 PM
(24-04-2016 11:57 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  American Presidents aren't elected, but selected by bloodline

It is all one bunch of familiy,

doesn't matter who you vote for, he or she is already selected.

They are all related by bloodline.

Plus they're all Masons. You fergot that. Facepalm
Oh, and Illuminati too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post