American Atheists convention 2013

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Wink American Atheists convention 2013
Hello, beautiful people.

I apologize ahead of time if this is a wrong section, it seemed the most relevant, but the mods are more than welcome to move the thread where it would better belong.

I would love to go to the American Atheists convention in Austin. With airfare and 2 nights in the hotel (get there Friday morning, leave Sunday night), it will end up around 650$ for me, which is unfortunately a bit out of my capabilities at the moment. I was wondering, if anyone here would be interested in sharing a hotel room 50/50, to make it cheaper for both of us? Bringing that sum down to 550ish doesn't sound like much, but it would make a difference to me.

I'm easy to get along M, 22, nonsmoker, pretty quiet. You probably won't even see me except when I come to sleep Smile

I know this community is very large, and a minority will be going to Austin for the convention, but in the off chance that someone will... your willingness to share would definitely be appreciated. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: American Atheists convention 2013
If this was a few years ago, I would have jumped at the chance to go. Since getting married and buying a house, I have little money or free time. I am also about to switch jobs.
24-01-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: American Atheists convention 2013
No takers yet? Edit that post to "F, 22, drinks a lot, promiscuous" and you'll get dozens of volunteers.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post