American Horror Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2013, 01:01 PM
American Horror Story
The third season, Coven, is turning out to be every bit as fucked up awesome as the previous 2. I like the way they use the same actors each season playing completely different characters. It's very clever. I can't think of any series on FX that ain't just fucking awesome. They're my goto channel. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-10-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: American Horror Story
(19-10-2013 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The third season, Coven, is turning out to be every bit as fucked up awesome as the previous 2. I like the way they use the same actors each season playing completely different characters. It's very clever. I can't think of any series on FX that ain't just fucking awesome. They're my goto channel. Big Grin
I just got the best idea ever. Have anyone seen the "kids react to" series on youtube? They show kids various viral youtube videos and they give short interviews about what they thought. Its actually kinda cute. There has to be a fundamentalist reacts to series! Oh my gawdd it will be so freaking hilarious to see them freak out to all the magic and witches and stuff on tv. Then again they might end up breaking the tv or burning books again. You never knowTongue
So yeah, my friend was telling me about coven. I'll have to check it out.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
19-10-2013, 11:18 PM
(19-10-2013 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The third season, Coven, is turning out to be every bit as fucked up awesome as the previous 2. I like the way they use the same actors each season playing completely different characters. It's very clever. I can't think of any series on FX that ain't just fucking awesome. They're my goto channel. Big Grin

Husband loves that fucked up show...
It scared me.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-10-2013, 11:28 PM
(19-10-2013 11:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Husband loves that fucked up show...
It scared me.

Cuddling time. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-10-2013, 11:38 PM
I agree, using the same characters each season in new stories really keeps this fresh and exciting. I had mixed emotions about the first season, LOVED the second season. So far in he third season I'm not hooked yet. I love the witch theme, but the new girl's power seems a little too out there even for AHS. Really, she is a witch, hers to go to a private witch school, and her special power is..... Ah don't want to give any spoilers just in case.

Like I said, not hooked yet, but I see LOTS of potential so far. Really looking forward to a holy-hell-what-the-fuck! season Big Grin

Edit: by new girl I mean the new girl in the school, not new actress.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
19-10-2013, 11:40 PM
(19-10-2013 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't think of any series on FX that ain't just fucking awesome. They're my goto channel. Big Grin

Wilfred has been really fun too
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
19-10-2013, 11:56 PM
(19-10-2013 11:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-10-2013 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't think of any series on FX that ain't just fucking awesome. They're my goto channel. Big Grin

Wilfred has been really fun too

And Jim Jeffries with Legit too. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
I loved the first season didn't watch the second but I seen a commercial for the coven and since I love witch stuff I figured I would give it a try. Loved it after the first episode but agree that Zoe has the weirdest powers ever.. I'm interested in to see how it's going to end.

09-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with this series, it's awesome and I love it, but it creeps me out and it makes me uncomfortable Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
09-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Didn't watch the second?? It was so awesome, you should check it out Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post