American Horror Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: American Horror Story
Ok, watched the rest. I cannot place the accent that Kathy Bates is trying for. What is that??

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 05:03 AM
(08-10-2014 06:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Season premier of American Horror Story - Freak Show tonight freaks!

*high pitched little girl scream*

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
10-10-2014, 03:51 PM
(09-10-2014 09:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok, watched the rest. I cannot place the accent that Kathy Bates is trying for. What is that??

Sounds like Baltimore to me. Reminds me of Divine.

#sigh
18-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Okay. You know what scares me the most about Twisty The Clown?

[Image: twisty2.jpg]

The actor who's playing him is Drew Carey's happy-go-lucky brother from the Drew Carey show.

[Image: carey2.jpg]

Bechased.

#sigh
18-10-2014, 07:46 PM
(19-10-2013 11:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-10-2013 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The third season, Coven, is turning out to be every bit as fucked up awesome as the previous 2. I like the way they use the same actors each season playing completely different characters. It's very clever. I can't think of any series on FX that ain't just fucking awesome. They're my goto channel. Big Grin

Husband loves that fucked up show...
It scared me.

Wife loves that fucked up show ...
It scared me, too.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2014, 06:53 PM
(18-10-2014 06:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Okay. You know what scares me the most about Twisty The Clown?

[Image: twisty2.jpg]

The actor who's playing him is Drew Carey's happy-go-lucky brother from the Drew Carey show.

[Image: carey2.jpg]

Bechased.

I'm already used to him being a bad guy cause of Carnivale, loved that show!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 11:44 AM by Smercury44.)
Fucking bitches! Angry

My dvr recorded the entire show, but for some reason it won't let me watch the last 20 mins. Anyone want to fill me in on what happened after the old lady sang her song, and the guy disappeared from the tent? In spoilers of course.

Please and thanks! Big Grin

24-10-2014, 11:44 PM
(24-10-2014 10:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fucking bitches! Angry

My dvr recorded the entire show, but for some reason it won't let me watch the last 20 mins. Anyone want to fill me in on what happened after the only lady sang her song, and the guy disappeared from the tent? In spoilers of course.

The guy that disappeared from the tent was that ghost guy they were harping on about.
He showed up in the bearded women's tent. He asked her to confess her saddest moment. It than gave a flashback showing previous history between her and the strong man. Her darkest memory was that her and the strong man needed money (after the strong man ruined her act/career. She previously had a very successful show that she enjoyed doing until she met him and he made her change it) and so her and the strong man charged money for people to see her give birth to the main dude. The ghost than said "not her" or something and didn't kill her.
Than something to do with that spoiled brat's maid and the maid not being afraid of the spoiled brat (she's gonna die at some point most likely). Than the clown kidnaps that little girl's brother (the girl that was afraid of clowns).
Ummmmm I think that's pretty much everything..

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-10-2014, 11:54 PM
(24-10-2014 11:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 10:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fucking bitches! Angry

My dvr recorded the entire show, but for some reason it won't let me watch the last 20 mins. Anyone want to fill me in on what happened after the only lady sang her song, and the guy disappeared from the tent? In spoilers of course.

The guy that disappeared from the tent was that ghost guy they were harping on about.
He showed up in the bearded women's tent. He asked her to confess her saddest moment. It than gave a flashback showing previous history between her and the strong man. Her darkest memory was that her and the strong man needed money (after the strong man ruined her act/career. She previously had a very successful show that she enjoyed doing until she met him and he made her change it) and so her and the strong man charged money for people to see her give birth to the main dude. The ghost than said "not her" or something and didn't kill her.
Than something to do with that spoiled brat's maid and the maid not being afraid of the spoiled brat (she's gonna die at some point most likely). Than the clown kidnaps that little girl's brother (the girl that was afraid of clowns).
Ummmmm I think that's pretty much everything..

[Image: 719293831ec5da3106640c076bbae0ba_zps447f468b.jpg]

Seriously!

I think I saw everything but that memory stuff. Thank you! Big Grin

25-10-2014, 11:41 AM
(10-10-2014 03:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 09:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok, watched the rest. I cannot place the accent that Kathy Bates is trying for. What is that??

Sounds like Baltimore to me. Reminds me of Divine.

Okay it's kust ridiculous now. That's not Baltimore, that's a caricature of Baltimore.

And this was just stunning.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post