American Horror Story - Hotel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: American Horror Story - Hotel
I really enjoyed Coven, this one is not too bad. Not sure about the freaky guy with the strapon sodomizing hotel guests. I'm sure we'll get to that backstory . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Second and third seasons were good. Hope this also will not disappoint.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
18-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Still loving it after episode two Thumbsup I can't get this song out of my head!! Just loving the fun music, and all the fun camera stuff they're doing in that gorgeous hotel. Plus scary/sexy Lady Gaga Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-10-2015, 06:55 PM
I like the new Hotel one a lot but not as much as Freakshow.
Lady Gaga is surprisingly good in her role.
There seems to be a lot going on with vampires, ghosts and of course our buddy with the drill like strap on, lol.

I'm a happy little vegemite. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Annette's post