American Horror Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 12:38 AM
American Horror Story
Oh. My. Gee. I've never before watched a TV show that is so freakin terrorizing!
The first season is streaming on Netflix. I think the 2nd season just started with new episodes.

Anyone else watching this series ?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: American Horror Story
Yup, FX and AMC are currently putting out the best shows. The second season has nothing to do with the first season but some of the cast return in new roles. And I don't care if Jessica Lange is 63 yo, she's still fuckin' hot. And dress her up as a nun ... even better. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
27-11-2012, 08:42 PM
American Horror Story
(27-11-2012 08:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yup, FX and AMC are currently putting out the best shows. The second season has nothing to do with the first season but some of the cast return in new roles. And I don't care if Jessica Lange is 63 yo, she's still fuckin' hot. And dress her up as a nun ... even better. Big Grin

I'm watching the last 2 walking dead epis and then I'm switching over to 2nd season of Horror. They've got 3-6 on demand here. I figure it's just a soap opera. Can't be that tough to miss a couple episodes. As to Ms. Lange: hubba bubba! And she's a crazy bitch and you know what they say about the crazy ones!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
01-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Atothetheist got me into Dexter again, so I'm pretty absorbed in that at the moment. I've even forsaken the current season of Sons Of Anarchy to watch it - and I'm a huge SOA fan.

I thought about getting into AHS when they announced that the first season was out on DVD. As soon as I'm finished up with Dexter I may give it a try.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 05:05 AM
AHS is amazing show and you are right Season 1 is good to watch than Season 2 ..

But the Season 2 Episode 10 is coming and i am waiting for it with excitement... Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user