Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?
(30-10-2016 06:40 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  To do anything I can to keep Trump out of office.

We also have a couple ballot questions that are really important to me. One relates to the treatment of farm animals in confinement. The other has to do with the legalization of marijuana (medicinal is already legal).

Sounds like the ballot questions in Massachusetts. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?
(30-10-2016 04:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  In order of importance:

Protect the 2nd amendment
Repeal the ACA
Stop illegal immigration
Lower taxes

Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
30-10-2016, 07:59 PM
(30-10-2016 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 06:40 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  To do anything I can to keep Trump out of office.

We also have a couple ballot questions that are really important to me. One relates to the treatment of farm animals in confinement. The other has to do with the legalization of marijuana (medicinal is already legal).

Sounds like the ballot questions in Massachusetts. Consider

Yes, I live in MA Smile
30-10-2016, 08:09 PM
The main reason I'm voting? Now it's to make LDH post the photo of my choosing for one month as his avatar.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
30-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?
Primary motive... and it's all national topic talk.

It's called local elections that actually have impact on the way money shifts around and where educational funds are allocated or what areas are improved or remodeled.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-10-2016, 08:34 PM
I already voted a few weeks ago. I mainly would like the senate majority to be Democratic. Other than that ... if by some very odd turn of fate, Dumpster were to be elected, it will be hilarious watching him try to do some of the things he's said he would, and finding out the president has no power or ability to do them, and watch him get impeached, or quit when he tires of real work, and finds out he can't be a dictator. The US has had to learn things the hard way before (with Dubya), and has the memory of a grouse. It might be time for more lessons.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-10-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 09:10 PM by Full Circle.)
Keep us from:
Devolving into the social Dark Ages.
Escalating nuclear tension.
Emboldening Russia.

Moving us towards:
Social equality.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-batten-down-...non-514205

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-10-2016, 10:14 PM
(30-10-2016 08:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Keep us from:
Devolving into the social Dark Ages.
Escalating nuclear tension.
Emboldening Russia.

Moving us towards:
Social equality.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-batten-down-...non-514205

34T of Plutonium?!? That's enough to OVER-kill everyone on the planet, if divided into a single dose for every person on the planet. Gasp Fucking politicians and their damned atomic bomb. Dodgy
30-10-2016, 11:08 PM
So that I can proudly say that I voted against that walking piece of human shit, Trump.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
30-10-2016, 11:23 PM
So that I can proudly say that I voted against that walking piece of human shit, Hitlery Rotton Clinton.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]