Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?
(30-10-2016 11:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So that I can proudly say that I voted against that walking piece of human shit, Hitlery Rotton Clinton.

You're so original, asswipe. No wonder you're a drumpfuck!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Americans, what's your primary motive for going to the polls this 2016 election?
I am simply going to vote so I don't have to re-registrar for the next election. Besides this election is [Image: titanic.gif]

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
03-11-2016, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 12:11 AM by EvolutionKills.)
I'm voting Clinton just to piss off Dark Lord Helmet, and so that he fuck's off and leaves the forum of his own accord. If nothing else, I'd vote for her purely out of spite. Congrats cocksucker, that's how much of pile of human garbage you are. So hooray for that, you got someone who didn't care at first to care at least enough to give you the electoral middle finger. If you were less of a piece of shit, I probably wouldn't have bothered. Drinking Beverage

Think about that. Because of your actions, I'm voting Hillary. In effect, you voted for Hillary through me. Bully for you. Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Skip to 11:50

Well, I took his advice and decided not to focus on Earthly things this election year. I will instead shift my focus onto the souls of my fellow brethren and sistren. Too many people in this country are saved from Yahweh's perfect plan of vengeance against his creation. We need to fulfill His holy master plan by bringing as many souls to the dark side as we possibly can, as is clearly God's will. Lucifer, you are the man this country needs right now, and you have earned my vote.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
03-11-2016, 06:00 AM
(03-11-2016 05:57 AM)cactus Wrote:  Lucifer, you are the man this country needs right now, and you have earned my vote.

[Image: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-11-2016, 06:18 AM
(03-11-2016 06:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 05:57 AM)cactus Wrote:  Lucifer, you are the man this country needs right now, and you have earned my vote.

God bless Satan!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-11-2016, 07:38 AM
My kids say they're voting for the Mongous/Bone ticket.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-11-2016, 08:26 AM
(03-11-2016 07:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My kids say they're voting for the Mongous/Bone ticket.

My 2 year old says "Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping. Swiper, NOOO SWIPING! ... Ohhhh man!" I think he makes more sense than any of our options.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-11-2016, 09:33 AM
(03-11-2016 06:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Please don't encourage the Trump vote. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-11-2016, 09:46 AM
I have decided not to vote third party this election. Johnson had a real shot at being taken seriously as a candidate, but he just didn't perform well enough in media interviews. Some of it was lack of preparedness, but way too much was him acting silly and childish. He squandered a golden opportunity.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post