Amputee healing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Amputee healing
So, this article defends amputees not being healed and at the same time indirectly says that people with deafness, blindness being healed in jesus' name, is just fake.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20R...putees.htm

Thoughts? (:
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Amputee healing
Quote:God is a prayer answering God, or else He wouldn't have asked us to pray (Philippians 4:6; 1st Thessalonians 5:17; 1st Peter 5:7). James 5:14,15 clearly tell us that God will heal the sick in response to the prayer of faith; BUT, James didn't say anything about healing for the lame, blind, or deaf.

So then what was the point of all the circle jerks praying for my trauma patients?

The answer on the website is everyone gets healed at the rapture. CHECKMATE ATHEISTS! Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
01-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Quote:The truth is that the Word of God never promised such healing for the lame.

Yeah, well, see there's this thing called "common decency"...Dodgy

I also never promised to hold the door open for people, that doesn't excuse me letting it slam in their face. And healing people should be even easier for god to do than me holding a door open.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
01-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Quote:So why doesn't God heal amputees? The truth is that the Word of God never promised such healing for the lame.

Then fuck god. Who needs him?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
01-02-2015, 10:02 PM
(01-02-2015 06:36 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:So why doesn't God heal amputees? The truth is that the Word of God never promised such healing for the lame.
Then fuck god. Who needs him?

Make sure you double wrap. God's been everywhere.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
01-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Unwilling, unable, or non-existent?
02-02-2015, 01:33 AM
He heals them, he just gives them "spiritual limbs" which have the advantage that you can't accidentally slam your fingers in the door.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-02-2015, 02:17 AM
I'm confident that when medical science can restore limbs, god will start healing amputees.
[+] 9 users Like TheStraightener's post
02-02-2015, 06:22 AM
It's obvious that this god character isn't real, but the Newt god is amazing Smile

Newts have the ability to regenerate limbs, eyes, spinal cords, hearts, intestines, and upper and lower jaws.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
02-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Ad hoc excuse is ad hoc.