An "Angel" Caught On Camera

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: An "Angel" Caught On Camera
(03-05-2015 02:41 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 02:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: angel.jpg]

How is his underwear staying on? Must be magic.

[Image: tooth.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
One thing I could never understand with these "findings" are the people that create them. Like, just how much faith do you sincerely have that you have to make up something just to "prove" God is real?

Unless the people that are making these videos are just doing it to fuck with theists. Consider

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
03-05-2015, 05:20 PM
(03-05-2015 05:06 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  One thing I could never understand with these "findings" are the people that create them. Like, just how much faith do you sincerely have that you have to make up something just to "prove" God is real?

Unless the people that are making these videos are just doing it to fuck with theists. Consider

I could say the same for the tactics they use in debates.
The dishonesty is rampant.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-05-2015, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 05:52 PM by cactus.)
(03-05-2015 05:06 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  One thing I could never understand with these "findings" are the people that create them. Like, just how much faith do you sincerely have that you have to make up something just to "prove" God is real?

A faith-based belief is already synonymous with making things up. I'll bet for some people it doesn't take a lot of rationalizing to start deliberately lying in order to win souls over to Jesus.

"The lie is worth it, because <insert Pascal's Wager here>; I don't want these people to go to hell. And after all, I've been baptized; what's the worst that God can do, forgive me? tehehehe. Angel"

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
03-05-2015, 05:56 PM
I am terribly disappointed. I thought that an angel would be more graceful. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
03-05-2015, 10:45 PM
I like how the narrator makes the idea of good vs. evil sound like a ground-breaking realization or concept.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
04-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this living is just a hard way to go

#sigh
06-05-2015, 01:16 PM
I HIGHLY recommend Captain Disillusion on YouTube. Explains a lot of camera tricks that accrue unknowingly.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
08-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Holy crap guys! You won't believe what I found on my plate! It's proof He's real!

[Image: spaghetti.jpg]

This is what happens when people get worked up over mundane happenings.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
09-05-2015, 04:08 PM
How pathetic can the narrator get if he really means business? How often can you repeat "it's a real angel" while looking at some grainy security footage with some light mash in front of the camera? And why would an angel appear in an empty parking lot of all places?
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post