An "Angel" Caught On Camera

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: An "Angel" Caught On Camera
(08-05-2015 01:11 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Holy crap guys! You won't believe what I found on my plate! It's proof He's real!

[Image: spaghetti.jpg]

This is what happens when people get worked up over mundane happenings.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
09-05-2015, 07:11 PM
(08-05-2015 01:11 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Holy crap guys! You won't believe what I found on my plate! It's proof He's real!

[Image: spaghetti.jpg]

This is what happens when people get worked up over mundane happenings.

For even more proof I'll see your angel hair pasta and raise you one angel food cake.

[Image: 10000%5C16000%5C44030%5C1600044030CF.GIF]

I have a food gambling problem but........ the devil made me do it. Evil_monster

[Image: ProdAdminImage.ashx?id=1296]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-05-2015, 10:51 PM
Re: An "Angel" Caught On Camera
Aliens.

Big Grin
09-05-2015, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 11:47 PM by Lienda Bella.)
They shined the flashlight on an area and then went to it. They were probably playing.

There is good chance someone will use a nuke soon. Hopefully they won't.

A drone in China filmed a crowd of protestors and was later posted on YouTube as a UFO recorded on another camera far away.

CNN is a different version of Fox News.
12-05-2015, 04:16 PM
AT 2:07 assuming no editing involved, it appears to just be the flash of brake lights from the car in the video, given the low resolution and that it appears to be raining which could cause reflections and amplify the effect.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
14-05-2015, 03:17 PM
its so dark that kids need a flashlight and yet that guy who is walking around doesn't need one AND doesn't notice the lights AND doesn't go to inspect a lot of kids who are obviously making noise AND there are kids inside of a CLOSED mall during night time?

yeah. Pretty fucking fake.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
14-05-2015, 07:43 PM
(14-05-2015 03:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  its so dark that kids need a flashlight and yet that guy who is walking around doesn't need one AND doesn't notice the lights AND doesn't go to inspect a lot of kids who are obviously making noise AND there are kids inside of a CLOSED mall during night time?

You pretty much accurately described my thought process through that. And the kids just so happen to have a flashlight? Consider

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
14-05-2015, 07:55 PM
(14-05-2015 07:43 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 03:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  its so dark that kids need a flashlight and yet that guy who is walking around doesn't need one AND doesn't notice the lights AND doesn't go to inspect a lot of kids who are obviously making noise AND there are kids inside of a CLOSED mall during night time?

You pretty much accurately described my thought process through that. And the kids just so happen to have a flashlight? Consider

No, its so dark that they NEED the flashlight. come to think of it...why would they be carring it around with them anyway? ah.... The mall is closed. They could not possibly just be roaming around there like that. The other guy never saw the mall light up or go inspect. The fact that any 13 year old with a free software editing program can easily had made that "angel", the fact that far more convincing things have been made by bronies!

ok...to their credit...they have a LOT of extremely talented people that have a lot of time on their hands and money from jobs they have had school learning from lol.

case in point, creating that angel is something anyone can do. There is also absolutely zero evidence that HAD to come from a mall camera. Even if it did......video editors. So, yeah.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
14-05-2015, 08:11 PM
(14-05-2015 07:55 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 07:43 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  You pretty much accurately described my thought process through that. And the kids just so happen to have a flashlight? Consider

No, its so dark that they NEED the flashlight. come to think of it...why would they be carring it around with them anyway? ah.... The mall is closed. They could not possibly just be roaming around there like that. The other guy never saw the mall light up or go inspect. The fact that any 13 year old with a free software editing program can easily had made that "angel", the fact that far more convincing things have been made by bronies!

ok...to their credit...they have a LOT of extremely talented people that have a lot of time on their hands and money from jobs they have had school learning from lol.

case in point, creating that angel is something anyone can do. There is also absolutely zero evidence that HAD to come from a mall camera. Even if it did......video editors. So, yeah.

oh, that's just 4th wall breaking, no editing required. This is Pinkie Pie after all.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Fuck me. Go click on the title and head to the YouTube page. Look how many retards have thumbed up the video and are commenting thinking it is real.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau