The comments a kinda depressing.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: An "Angel" Caught On Camera
(09-05-2015 04:08 PM)abaris Wrote:  How pathetic can the narrator get if he really means business? How often can you repeat "it's a real angel" while looking at some grainy security footage with some light mash in front of the camera? And why would an angel appear in an empty parking lot of all places?

And why an angel? Why not a Jinn?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Jamie Walters asked how we talked to an angel? He said it was like trying to catch a falling star. The angel sure didn't look like it was falling though. Hmmm.

**Crickets** -- God
08-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Here's another question I've been pondering -- what is all this shit about angels? Have you heard this? Three out of four people believe in angels. Are you fucking stupid? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and absorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. Thirty years of street drugs will get you some fucking angels, my friend! --- George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.