An Argument for God (cont.)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: An Argument for God (cont.)
(05-04-2013 10:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 06:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Maybe in another thread......In this thread I chose to attack Doctor X's silly "argument".

Wow. You must be proud of yourself. Guy bails over censorship issues; ya cannot wait to take the credit.

When are you going to realize that you and your puppet-master Egor are merely making the argument for ego?

God has no need of identity, no desire for punishment; most especially, no requirement for advocates the likes of you two.

Pair of fucking douchebags projecting your insecurities on your supposed peer group.

I didn't know the Doctor bailed on us. Good riddence, I found him to be a worthless debate opponent who resorted to lies and underhanded tactics. I can't recall him ever saying anything of substance. He was only good at circlejerking....this forum is a much better place without him.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 12:47 AM
(06-04-2013 12:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 10:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wow. You must be proud of yourself. Guy bails over censorship issues; ya cannot wait to take the credit.

When are you going to realize that you and your puppet-master Egor are merely making the argument for ego?

God has no need of identity, no desire for punishment; most especially, no requirement for advocates the likes of you two.

Pair of fucking douchebags projecting your insecurities on your supposed peer group.

I didn't know the Doctor bailed on us. Good riddence, I found him to be a worthless debate opponent who resorted to lies and underhanded tactics. I can't recall him ever saying anything of substance. He was only good at circlejerking....this forum is a much better place without him.

Nah. I hafta disagree. He is an educated, scholarly fuck - likely in the medical field for all his distaste of suffering. But if you're saying he's an asshole... yeah. Just like me. Prolly why we get along. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 12:55 AM
(06-04-2013 12:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 12:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't know the Doctor bailed on us. Good riddence, I found him to be a worthless debate opponent who resorted to lies and underhanded tactics. I can't recall him ever saying anything of substance. He was only good at circlejerking....this forum is a much better place without him.

Nah. I hafta disagree. He is an educated, scholarly fuck - likely in the medical field for all his distaste of suffering. But if you're saying he's an asshole... yeah. Just like me. Prolly why we get along. Big Grin

He behaved like a troll, you....not so much....plus you're funnier than shit on stick. Pretty big difference between you too. If you are an asshole, he is a whole ass.

06-04-2013, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 03:26 AM by Bucky Ball.)
BlowJob is THE troll of the year here. The forum would be FAR FAR better if he would get the hell out, and stop starting more idiot threads. Doc is one of the most intelligent new people here in months. The fact that BlowJob doesn't get that say more about BlowJob than it says anything about Doc.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-04-2013, 01:02 AM
(06-04-2013 12:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BlowJob is THE troll of the year here. The forum would be FAR FAR better if he would get the hell out, and stop starting more idiot threads. Doc wis one of the most intelligent new people here in months. The fact that BlowJob doesn't get that say more about BlowJob than it says anything about Doc.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions Buckee......even you.

P.S. I forgive you and hopefully, always will.

06-04-2013, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 03:27 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-04-2013 01:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 12:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BlowJob is THE troll of the year here. The forum would be FAR FAR better if he would get the hell out, and stop starting more idiot threads. Doc wis one of the most intelligent new people here in months. The fact that BlowJob doesn't get that say more about BlowJob than it says anything about Doc.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions Buckee......even you.

P.S. I forgive you and hopefully, always will.

I forgive you for disingenuously attempting to appropriate the moral high ground with that constantly forgiving shit. You are still the troll of the year here. Get a life, BlowJob. Since joining this forum, in Feb., ''no-life" BlowJob has spent an avergae of 4 hours per day here. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

06-04-2013, 01:23 AM
WTF Bucky? You write more drunk than I do. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-04-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:03 PM by Adenosis.)
(05-04-2013 07:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Remember the chain of events, Doctor X made a faulty argument. You guys joined in and tried to prop up his argument. The only reason I expect you to try to convince me is because without any prompting from me, you guys engaged in an exercise to try to convince me. Just because you failed in no way imparts a responsibility in me to participate in a new argument. I'm not opposed to having this discussion with you, but I see no value in taking this thread in a different direction.

Seriously? How about you take a look at the time line.

You think the rise in atheism is going to result in negative consequences and specifically in murders. Without all that persecution of homosexuals, raping priests and generally ignorant and deluded public the world will get worse? What in the hell, your mind is twisted.

You say prayer experiments are flawed because your god is a clever sonofabitch. Well good for him, as far as I'm concerned the only people running prayer studies are people hoping to get positive results. We see exactly what we expect to see if god doesn't give a shit or doesn't exist.

You claim an expert in the field of biological evolution (Dawkins) was wrong without presenting good evidence to support it, and completely got torn apart.

Your bring up probability nonsense, redefining evolution to fit your god, and trying to justify or make sense of the eternal suffering from punishment in hell.

You've been failing to defend your beliefs, and failing to make it look like your not trying to defend them ever since you first got here. All your trying to do is put the burden of proof on us.

Now do you believe in dragons, and fairies, and leprechauns, and Santa? Because all of these things are unfalsifiable, just like your god. We can't demonstrate they do not exist, just like your god. It gets better because the word god is tied to such an incredibly vague entity, you could give your hypothetical god whatever attributes you want. so if your mind is consistent in any way you should believe in these as well. Unless you can prove to me that these things do not exist, try it out, try proving a negative. Don't dodge the question again or I'll have to start calling you PleaseJesus.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 2 users Like Adenosis's post