30-12-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: An Atheist who Found God
fun, like a locust swarm?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
30-12-2016, 09:55 PM
(30-12-2016 09:44 PM)skyking Wrote:  fun, like a locust swarm?

Laugh out load At least these shits can't bite! And if this is their "A" game for helping me to sell out my last three brain cells and go back to xtianity, it's pretty weak.
30-12-2016, 10:39 PM
(30-12-2016 02:02 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 01:36 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I was dismissive, which is pretty tame for me.

I confess I was impressed by your degree of self-control, on this one! Big Grin

[Image: 62188816.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2016, 02:11 AM
(30-12-2016 10:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 02:02 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I confess I was impressed by your degree of self-control, on this one! Big Grin

[Image: 62188816.jpg]

[Image: 61694219.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-12-2016, 03:00 AM
(31-12-2016 02:11 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 10:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 62188816.jpg]

[Image: 61694219.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2016, 06:26 AM
(30-12-2016 06:51 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I've noticed that lately we've had slightly more theists stumbling in to preach at us. I've suspected for a while that someone is putting them up to it, perhaps challenging them to come here to witness to us.

O Universe, if I have even the teeniest, tiniest bit of Mad Goddess Skillz to call upon, I would be pleased indeed if reality gave the whole sorry lot of 'em a right thumping and knocked the John 3:16 right out of 'em.

Winter break. Lots of people on vacation or with very slow days at work, if you're not in retail. Plus Christian-college students back home and already bored out of their skullz.

Lying for Jesus on the internet is way more fun than spending time with family!
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
31-12-2016, 07:44 AM
(31-12-2016 06:26 AM)julep Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 06:51 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I've noticed that lately we've had slightly more theists stumbling in to preach at us. I've suspected for a while that someone is putting them up to it, perhaps challenging them to come here to witness to us.

O Universe, if I have even the teeniest, tiniest bit of Mad Goddess Skillz to call upon, I would be pleased indeed if reality gave the whole sorry lot of 'em a right thumping and knocked the John 3:16 right out of 'em.

Winter break. Lots of people on vacation or with very slow days at work, if you're not in retail. Plus Christian-college students back home and already bored out of their skullz.

That's it right there julep, I doubt peaceful heart will be back a bit cowardly Imo, if you shit on the carpet you should at least have the decency to face up to the consequences.
31-12-2016, 07:49 AM
(31-12-2016 07:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-12-2016 06:26 AM)julep Wrote:  Winter break. Lots of people on vacation or with very slow days at work, if you're not in retail. Plus Christian-college students back home and already bored out of their skullz.

That's it right there julep, I doubt peaceful heart will be back a bit cowardly Imo, if you shit on the carpet you should at least have the decency to face up to the consequences.

It may be cowardly but it is also sensible - she saw that no one really bought her silly story so she won't bother with further preaching. Also it's not like we lost something of value - either she was naive, foolish and arrogant former atheist or (more likely I think) just another theist with "brilliant" idea of naming herself as heathen who saw god.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 7 users Like Szuchow's post
31-12-2016, 08:20 AM
(31-12-2016 07:49 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(31-12-2016 07:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That's it right there julep, I doubt peaceful heart will be back a bit cowardly Imo, if you shit on the carpet you should at least have the decency to face up to the consequences.

It may be cowardly but it is also sensible - she saw that no one really bought her silly story so she won't bother with further preaching. Also it's not like we lost something of value - either she was naive, foolish and arrogant former atheist or (more likely I think) just another theist with "brilliant" idea of naming herself as heathen who saw god.

Fair comment mate, at least she was sensible enough to realise she had kinda insulted our intelligence. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-12-2016, 08:48 AM
[Image: theres_jesus_greeting_card-r0a0f22711a30...vr_324.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]