An Atheist who Found God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: An Atheist who Found God
(06-01-2017 07:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Boo-frickin-hoo

First sign of being challenged, you pick up your ball and go home. Pathetic. You post this on an atheist site, and... you... expected... what? ...exactly?

Theist of your ilk are vomit inducing. No backbone. No confidence. No education. No ability to stand up.

Go get circle jerked on a Christian forum and go give a sob story to your Sunday school class about the "mean ole atheist forum that hurt your feelings".

You need a lot of growing before you can enter the fray.

Do the other theists and me a favor and sack up or gtfo. Ain't got patience for weak minded cry babies.
I think you are a hypocrite too. [Romans 2:1. Laugh out load]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Stating facts isn't judging.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
07-01-2017, 12:46 PM
(07-01-2017 11:00 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Read what I wrote. Facepalm
Yeah, you insist facts do not require any kind of belief. Then you insist you said there are two different meanings for "believe." Facepalm

You are the one claiming that facts require belief. And that would make 'belief' a word used two different ways.

Your thinking is very muddy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2017, 01:09 PM
So, she's gone.

I don't think this poster was ever really atheist. I guess an unenthusiastic believer who became enthusiastic.

A former atheist would be aware of the arguments and attitude to religion held by atheists.

Whenever someone tells me they were an atheist and then became religious, I don't believe them. I usually ask "What happened?"

Miss Heart.

If you read this post, please understand you came to an atheist forum preaching. You must have understood the reaction, were you ever an atheist.

As can be seen on this thread, there is no evidence of any supernatural being. As a result, there is no point for us to believe.

I see you only made 4 posts. This is not a good effort. One might think your heart was never in it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Quote:Whenever someone tells me they were an atheist and then became religious, I don't believe them.

I can really relate to that. It's like did you not believe in God the way I don't believe in Santa Claus? Because I could go to the Arctic Circle, run into a guy in an igloo dressed like Santa Claus with a group of midgets making toys and a bunch of deer walking around and I STILL wouldn't believe in Santa Claus. And Santa Claus is more likely to actually exist than God.
07-01-2017, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 07:56 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(06-01-2017 04:04 PM)PeacefulHeart Wrote:  I've decided I'm leaving. I don't feel welcomed here. I've feel I’ve been mocked, belittled, and derided. I shouldn’t have responded to these comments or to the invasions of my privacy and personal health as I did. I don't feel this is an atmosphere of civil, friendly debate or discussion. I'm a human being and I don't deserve to be treated this way. Thank you to the few of you who showed me some kindness. Blessings to you all.

You got your ass handed to you and shown to be rather stupid and irrational, and now your boarding the first failtrain out. Good Riddance, come back if you learn some critical thinking skills because you never hand any to begin with.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
08-01-2017, 02:15 AM
(07-01-2017 01:24 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I think it's odd that someone who claims to have been a non-believer for so long doesn't get that atheists get fucking sick of Christianity.

Keyword here is claims. I have no doubt that there are atheists who for whatever reason returned to comforting lies of religion but her story looked like something that not particularly bright preacher might come with - I tell them that I was atheist so I will have easier time peddling my bullshit and it will show them that there still is hope for them heathens.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
08-01-2017, 06:32 AM
(07-01-2017 03:58 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:Whenever someone tells me they were an atheist and then became religious, I don't believe them.

I can really relate to that. It's like did you not believe in God the way I don't believe in Santa Claus? Because I could go to the Arctic Circle, run into a guy in an igloo dressed like Santa Claus with a group of midgets making toys and a bunch of deer walking around and I STILL wouldn't believe in Santa Claus. And Santa Claus is more likely to actually exist than God.

WTF.

Say something intelligent. I am fast losing my patience with fools.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-01-2017, 06:34 AM
(07-01-2017 11:45 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  I think you are a hypocrite too. [Romans 2:1. Laugh out load]

ALL xians are hypocrites you moron. That is how the religion was devised. Read the entire bible like I did.

Fuckwit!

Banjo.
08-01-2017, 08:18 AM
(08-01-2017 06:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-01-2017 03:58 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I can really relate to that. It's like did you not believe in God the way I don't believe in Santa Claus? Because I could go to the Arctic Circle, run into a guy in an igloo dressed like Santa Claus with a group of midgets making toys and a bunch of deer walking around and I STILL wouldn't believe in Santa Claus. And Santa Claus is more likely to actually exist than God.

WTF.

Say something intelligent. I am fast losing my patience with fools.

ATTENTION

I fell down and lost a tooth but I can't go to the doctor so please check this message every hour. By the way, I'm going to kill myself.

Okeydokey