An Atheist who Found God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2017, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 11:20 AM by unfogged.)
RE: An Atheist who Found God
(08-01-2017 08:18 AM)ImFred Wrote:  ATTENTION

I fell down and lost a tooth but I can't go to the doctor so please check this message every hour. By the way, I'm going to kill myself.

Okeydokey

That was seriously uncool. You may be too new here to know Banjo's history but he is highly respected here for his strength in a long fight against very aggressive cancer. Both the cancer and the treatments have taken a huge toll and he sometimes has some confused thinking now but when he gets going on a subject he knows it will be apparent that he's worth listening to. I don't think his reply to you above was justified but there's a cause behind it that is not entirely under Banjo's control.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
08-01-2017, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 09:49 AM by adey67.)
(08-01-2017 08:18 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 06:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF.

Say something intelligent. I am fast losing my patience with fools.

ATTENTION

I fell down and lost a tooth but I can't go to the doctor so please check this message every hour. By the way, I'm going to kill myself.

Okeydokey
So not cool on so many levels Sad No A simple, "That was rude/unjustified" would have sufficed.
08-01-2017, 09:40 AM
(08-01-2017 08:32 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  ATTENTION

Okeydokey

That was seriously uncool. You may be too new here to know Banjo's history but he is highly respected here for his strength in a long fight against very aggressive cancer. Both the cancer and the treatments have taken a huge toll and he sometimes has some confused thinking now but when he gets going on a subject he knows it will be apparent that he's worth listening to. I don't think his reply to you above was justified but there's a cause behind it that is not entirely under Banjo's control.
He's been here plenty long. What an ass.
08-01-2017, 09:52 AM
(08-01-2017 08:32 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  ATTENTION

Okeydokey

I don't know how this became a quote from chas...it's not. Something went all wonky with quotes I figure.

This is a quote by ImFred.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-01-2017, 09:56 AM
(08-01-2017 09:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 08:32 AM)unfogged Wrote:  That was seriously uncool. You may be too new here to know Banjo's history but he is highly respected here for his strength in a long fight against very aggressive cancer. Both the cancer and the treatments have taken a huge toll and he sometimes has some confused thinking now but when he gets going on a subject he knows it will be apparent that he's worth listening to. I don't think his reply to you above was justified but there's a cause behind it that is not entirely under Banjo's control.

I don't know how this became a quote from chas...it's not. Something went all wonky with quotes I figure.

This is a quote by ImFred.

I was shocked when I saw that at first, but quickly realised there was nooo way Chas would write such a thing.
08-01-2017, 09:56 AM
If banjo replies himself and appears concerned I'll certainly admit that that was hitting below the belt and apologize. But reading through his posts I think he's cynical and nihilistic as fuck (characteristics I like) and will shrug my reply off without a care or appreciate that someone responded to his caustic bullshit with some hardball invective.
08-01-2017, 10:01 AM
(08-01-2017 09:56 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If banjo replies himself and appears concerned I'll certainly admit that that was hitting below the belt and apologize. But reading through his posts I think he's cynical and nihilistic as fuck (characteristics I like) and will shrug my reply off without a care or appreciate that someone responded to his caustic bullshit with some hardball invective.

That's certainly a possibility but banjo has a soft side too and we're very fond of him and perhaps a little protective, not that he needs it as you can attest too. Big Grin
08-01-2017, 10:19 AM
(08-01-2017 09:56 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If banjo replies himself and appears concerned I'll certainly admit that that was hitting below the belt and apologize. But reading through his posts I think he's cynical and nihilistic as fuck (characteristics I like) and will shrug my reply off without a care or appreciate that someone responded to his caustic bullshit with some hardball invective.

Mate I am an Aussie. If I think you're full of shit, I'll tell you.

You're full of shit.

Happy?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-01-2017, 10:26 AM
(08-01-2017 10:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Mate I am an Aussie. If I think you're full of shit, I'll tell you.

You're full of shit.

Happy?

Yeah, I'm good bro. And you're right. I'm surprised my eyes aren't brown. And no shit, the coolest people I ever met have been from Australia. I met quite a few teaching English in Japan. They called me "Seppo".
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
08-01-2017, 10:35 AM
(07-01-2017 12:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2017 11:00 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  Yeah, you insist facts do not require any kind of belief. Then you insist you said there are two different meanings for "believe." Facepalm

You are the one claiming that facts require belief. And that would make 'belief' a word used two different ways.

Your thinking is very muddy.
Ok genius, do not believe anything.