An Entire Party of Two-Bit Phony Cocksuckers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: An Entire Party of Two-Bit Phony Cocksuckers
(16-02-2017 01:16 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 10:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  The same we can say about Democrats. It is political theater. Both parties are good at it.
Politicians in Washington DC are hypocrites. All they care about is themselves and their party. They don't care about you or me.
I have never heard Democrats talk about the rule of law and the Constitution like they did in the last three weeks or so.
It is funny

Facepalm

That's such a bullshit argument. "Both parties do it." Oh please. No, both parties do not engage in blatant treason. Both parties do not (at least not yet) hold the entire country over a barrel just to get their budget demands. Both parties don't play blatant lies off like they can just pretend reality isn't reality anymore.

Do both parties lie or play the political game? Sure. But not on the same scale and not to the same effect.

I hate the goddamn "Both parties do it" bullshit. Even if on some level I agree, I mean I certainly don't think the DNC is some saintly group nor do I think all the RNC is evil.

But if you spent 8 years bitching about how corrupt Obama was, and called him a liar, bitched about Bengazi, and so on, and NOW are excusing Trump outright lying about fake terror attacks, and calling it "fake news", FUCK YOU. You don't care about corruption, right and wrong, ethics, etc., all you fucking care about is your "side" being in control and you don't give a flying fuck about how it's done.

Fucking hypocrites.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
19-02-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: An Entire Party of Two-Bit Phony Cocksuckers
(16-02-2017 07:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 06:57 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Facepalm

You ain't from 'round here, is yuh boy?

She apparently missed the entire Democratic National Convention...

Hehe... "Come on, Republicans, who're you going to listen to? Agent Orange or Black Reagan?" Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply