An Extremely Ignorant Creationist Comment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Sad An Extremely Ignorant Creationist Comment
So, I found a breathtakingly ignorant comment on YouTube. Even for a Creationist, this is pretty damn stupid. Here it is.

Hobo "Who created the Girraffe? Who created the apple? Who created the butterfly? Who made every snow flake individually unique? How did every animal in existance come about? Oh, that's right they all started as single celled organizms. That would look something like- a rock that was alive and breathing. Then it grew a mouth, legs, arms, heart, brain, eyes and all other necessary's organs to survive. Got it!
MrPringle01 in reply to xMorphling (Show the comment) 6 days ago" Hobo

Now, ignoring the fact that he completely strawmans evolution, and that he thinks single celled "organizms" are breathing rocks, and that he somehow thinks a snow flake is "alive" he still manages to come off with that utterly repugnant confidence that these Creationists seem to have. I'm literally restraining my hand so I wont facepalm myself to death...

Just wanted to share.

- In case you think I'm making this up, here's the video's comments page http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=0KqJuITAVWc

[Image: theory.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Kris137's post
29-03-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: An Extremely Ignorant Creationist Comment
YouTube comments sections are full of garbage like that.. One ignoramus won't change the world, and many of these are actually from trolls who don't really believe the shit they say. They create these channels to troll.

Don't take the bait.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
30-03-2012, 01:30 AM
I lol at this kind of comment and move on Smile

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I knew I would probably regret reading that comment, I was right. No
01-04-2012, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 10:58 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Don't feed the trolls.
(29-03-2012 09:34 PM)Kris137 Wrote:  So, I found a breathtakingly ignorant comment on YouTube. Even for a Creationist, this is pretty damn stupid. Here it is.

Hobo "Who created the Girraffe? Who created the apple? Who created the butterfly? Who made every snow flake individually unique? How did every animal in existance come about? Oh, that's right they all started as single celled organizms. That would look something like- a rock that was alive and breathing. Then it grew a mouth, legs, arms, heart, brain, eyes and all other necessary's organs to survive. Got it!
MrPringle01 in reply to xMorphling (Show the comment) 6 days ago" Hobo

Now, ignoring the fact that he completely strawmans evolution, and that he thinks single celled "organizms" are breathing rocks, and that he somehow thinks a snow flake is "alive" he still manages to come off with that utterly repugnant confidence that these Creationists seem to have. I'm literally restraining my hand so I wont facepalm myself to death...

Just wanted to share.

- In case you think I'm making this up, here's the video's comments page http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=0KqJuITAVWc

Even more frightening is that stupid here breeds!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-04-2012, 04:58 AM
That's atrocious!
"organizms"?!?!?! Didn't these people go to school?

03-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Dat durn thing do done it when dey the thing and then it dood it when it did. Yeah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40eZGn6-pXo
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Wait... what?
shut the fuck up....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
03-04-2012, 02:27 AM
In other words... the stupidity on youtube doesn't really surprise me.