An Invite from Governor Goodhair!(Texas Gov Rick Perry for those who don't live here)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2011, 05:51 PM
An Invite from Governor Goodhair!(Texas Gov Rick Perry for those who don't live here)
Not for us of course, but:

http://theresponseusa.com/

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2011, 06:07 PM
RE: An Invite from Governor Goodhair!(Texas Gov Rick Perry for those who don't live here)
He's calling on all the christians to fast? But the economy!!!! If that many people don't eat during the day so much food will have been wasted. America isn't having a food shortage problem. Let's just kill revenue for all the restaraunts here and the country will be saved.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-06-2011, 03:20 PM
RE: An Invite from Governor Goodhair!(Texas Gov Rick Perry for those who don't live here)
They can put the whole nation in one stadium?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
11-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Well I will be getting married the next day so I will drink a couple beers on the 6th for the crazies at Relient Stadium.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user