An Official TTA Census?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: An Official TTA Census?
(07-05-2013 06:45 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 06:42 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Income = done! In questionnaire.

If FT can do the continuum graph that would be fun to see. As far as I care FT can create this thing anytime he wants, I'm going to keep modifying it as long as no one takes it out of my hands and actually creates it. Not my job Big Grin

Five genders!?!? What does that even mean?

uh, excuse me?

Oops, I meant DT, Deep Thought...
Free Thought/Deep Thought same same no? Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Not the same! Not at all!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-05-2013, 07:46 AM
(07-05-2013 07:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not the same! Not at all!

You know I'm joking right? Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Not a joke! Not at all!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Is it alive yet?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
07-05-2013, 09:21 AM
(06-05-2013 04:31 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What about a first and second part. First part is the basics like age location etc, then the second part would go into more detail. That way, if it's too elaborate for some, we can still get the basics from them, instead of them skipping it all together.

(personally, I'd do the whole shebang, but I know there are many who won't want to spend the time.)

This. Thumbsup

We really can do it. I just recently joined here but I see this forum has a goodly population of contributors. Cool I'll be thinking 'bout stuff. Consider

Michael G.
COGITO ERGO DEVS NON EST
07-05-2013, 09:27 AM
The current list seems oddly oriented toward having been a theist but I'm not certain if there is really anything to ask that would balance out that kind of questioning. Consider

No wonder I have a low tolerance for bullshit and/or drama. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-05-2013, 01:28 PM
(07-05-2013 09:27 AM)kim Wrote:  The current list seems oddly oriented toward having been a theist but I'm not certain if there is really anything to ask that would balance out that kind of questioning. Consider

No wonder I have a low tolerance for bullshit and/or drama. Dodgy

So you're saying we can't even ask about bra sizes in deference to those who don't wear a bra?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I really want to take this survey. We got it up yet?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
07-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I just built a rough draft. It doesn't store any data yet.

I'll build it so that each forum user can submit it once. After that, submissions will overwrite your previous submission.

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/tta_census.php

Still got a gazillion questions to add...

Maybe someone wants to volunteer?
Build the form for me here: http://www.phpform.org/formbuilder/
It lets you generate and download the code, then you send it to me so I can copy and paste into my stuff.

I'll integrate it into the site, and handle data collection/storage, basic statistic analysis and presentation.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post