An Official TTA Census?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: An Official TTA Census?
It's a shame we don't know where Shannow went... Cos his knowledge in this stuff surpasses mine by miles.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
07-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I went ahead and created a questionnaire with ten question on a new thread called TTA Forum Census Questionnaire. Nine people have already submitted their responses.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-05-2013, 08:53 PM
(07-05-2013 08:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I went ahead and created a questionnaire with ten question on a new thread called TTA Forum Census Questionnaire. Nine people have already submitted their responses.

No worries, I guess that is easier.

07-05-2013, 10:57 PM
(07-05-2013 09:27 AM)kim Wrote:  The current list seems oddly oriented toward having been a theist but I'm not certain if there is really anything to ask that would balance out that kind of questioning. Consider

No wonder I have a low tolerance for bullshit and/or drama. Dodgy

TITS or GTFO!

Sorry... wrong thread.. Blush

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 10:23 AM
[quote='bbeljefe' pid='303984' dateline='1367822991'

Plus, I'm not sure I want you people knowing that much about me. :consider:
[/quote]

This.
09-05-2013, 01:45 PM
(09-05-2013 10:23 AM)Magoo Wrote:  [quote='bbeljefe' pid='303984' dateline='1367822991'

Plus, I'm not sure I want you people knowing that much about me. :consider:

This.
[/quote]

Lol Magoo.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-05-2013, 07:39 PM
(05-05-2013 10:07 PM)kim Wrote:  Say... where's what's his name? Guy who used to make the data videos about our forum use? Those were fantastic. He disappeared ... wow ... at least a year ago. I'm currently drawing a blank on his name.... damn, I have that tip-of-the-tongue thing. Shy

Couldn't have been a year ago, cause he left about the same time I showed up (coincidence?!). Must've been about September of last year.

09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
(09-05-2013 07:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 10:07 PM)kim Wrote:  Say... where's what's his name? Guy who used to make the data videos about our forum use? Those were fantastic. He disappeared ... wow ... at least a year ago. I'm currently drawing a blank on his name.... damn, I have that tip-of-the-tongue thing. Shy

Couldn't have been a year ago, cause he left about the same time I showed up (coincidence?!). Must've been about September of last year.

Shannow and it looks like he was last here in January.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Sorry to resurrect an old post (I know the thiest-led cabal of mods gets upset about such things Wink)

Came across this one today as I was looking for potential video ideas - want me to have a look into it?

If I understand it right, I design the form and send the code to Deep who does the hosting and real time analysis shizzle - the next step would be to give me some raw data so I can roll it up into a video....

Sound like a plan?

S

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
31-07-2013, 02:35 AM
pretty much, but then people will have to go and fill it in.