An Official TTA Census?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: An Official TTA Census?
It's a shame we don't know where Shannow went... Cos his knowledge in this stuff surpasses mine by miles.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
07-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I went ahead and created a questionnaire with ten question on a new thread called TTA Forum Census Questionnaire. Nine people have already submitted their responses.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
07-05-2013, 08:53 PM
(07-05-2013 08:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I went ahead and created a questionnaire with ten question on a new thread called TTA Forum Census Questionnaire. Nine people have already submitted their responses.

No worries, I guess that is easier.

07-05-2013, 10:57 PM
(07-05-2013 09:27 AM)kim Wrote:  The current list seems oddly oriented toward having been a theist but I'm not certain if there is really anything to ask that would balance out that kind of questioning. Consider

No wonder I have a low tolerance for bullshit and/or drama. Dodgy

TITS or GTFO!

Sorry... wrong thread.. Blush

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 10:23 AM
[quote='bbeljefe' pid='303984' dateline='1367822991'

Plus, I'm not sure I want you people knowing that much about me. :consider:
[/quote]

This.
09-05-2013, 01:45 PM
(09-05-2013 10:23 AM)Magoo Wrote:  [quote='bbeljefe' pid='303984' dateline='1367822991'

Plus, I'm not sure I want you people knowing that much about me. :consider:

This.
[/quote]

Lol Magoo.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-05-2013, 07:39 PM
(05-05-2013 10:07 PM)kim Wrote:  Say... where's what's his name? Guy who used to make the data videos about our forum use? Those were fantastic. He disappeared ... wow ... at least a year ago. I'm currently drawing a blank on his name.... damn, I have that tip-of-the-tongue thing. Shy

Couldn't have been a year ago, cause he left about the same time I showed up (coincidence?!). Must've been about September of last year.

09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
(09-05-2013 07:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 10:07 PM)kim Wrote:  Say... where's what's his name? Guy who used to make the data videos about our forum use? Those were fantastic. He disappeared ... wow ... at least a year ago. I'm currently drawing a blank on his name.... damn, I have that tip-of-the-tongue thing. Shy

Couldn't have been a year ago, cause he left about the same time I showed up (coincidence?!). Must've been about September of last year.

Shannow and it looks like he was last here in January.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
31-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Sorry to resurrect an old post (I know the thiest-led cabal of mods gets upset about such things Wink)

Came across this one today as I was looking for potential video ideas - want me to have a look into it?

If I understand it right, I design the form and send the code to Deep who does the hosting and real time analysis shizzle - the next step would be to give me some raw data so I can roll it up into a video....

Sound like a plan?

S

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
31-07-2013, 02:35 AM
pretty much, but then people will have to go and fill it in.