An Official TTA Census?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: An Official TTA Census?
I don't see a problem with that but I'm thinking of changing my age sometime this year and others probably are too so that would mean the data would become inaccurate.

Plus, I'm not sure I want you people knowing that much about me. Consider

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 12:51 AM
We round off into age groups, duh.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 01:18 AM
(06-05-2013 12:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We round off into age groups, duh.

But what if I change age groups?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
06-05-2013, 01:22 AM
(06-05-2013 01:18 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 12:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We round off into age groups, duh.

But what if I change age groups?

we can just add an *Decrepit To your group "Old Fart"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-05-2013, 01:30 AM
(06-05-2013 01:22 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 01:18 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  But what if I change age groups?

we can just add an *Decrepit To your group "Old Fart"

One of these days you'll be old and decrepit like me.... if you're lucky. Angry

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go take my pills. And run these god damned kids off of my lawn!

[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
06-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Great idea. But it needs fleshing out. In addition to the above, we'll need members' height and weight, exact measurements (and yeah, for male members that would include willy size and in light of men's tendnecy to lie through their teeth when it comes to that, TTA will dispatch a representative to do the actual measuring; I'm thinking Tartarus Sauce, 'cause he's junior enough and has already showed considerable interest and expertise in that area), also dental records, fingerprints and DNA samples.

There's more on the list, but right now I must watch those hidden sex--, I mean surveillance vid--, I mean, I've got important stuff to do Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Vera,

You worry me sometimes.

:/

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-05-2013, 05:38 AM
Only sometimes?

After translating so much shit, surely one must lose their mind at some point.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2013, 05:57 AM
(06-05-2013 05:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Vera,
You worry me sometimes.

Plus, I'm just getting on board with the idea. What's so wrong about wanting to know the naked truth and be abreast of all the minutiae regarding your members?

(06-05-2013 05:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  After translating so much shit, surely one must lose their mind at some point.

That would assume that there was a point when there were at least vestiges of a brain. Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
06-05-2013, 07:14 AM
(06-05-2013 02:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  Great idea. But it needs fleshing out. In addition to the above, we'll need members' height and weight, exact measurements (and yeah, for male members that would include willy size...

This certainly seems to be a recurring theme Consider

Here is what a willy looks like when freed Ohmy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post