An Official TTA Census?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: An Official TTA Census?
Oh hellz yeah, I'm down for dick measurer.

I'm on board with the idea as a whole so that I can get to know every juicy personal detail of the members here so that I can sear the information into my memory for nefarious/sexually deviant purposes (we've got to include a "fetish" category as well). Evil_monster

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 07:15 AM
(06-05-2013 07:14 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 02:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  Great idea. But it needs fleshing out. In addition to the above, we'll need members' height and weight, exact measurements (and yeah, for male members that would include willy size...

This certainly seems to be a recurring theme Consider

Here is what a willy looks like when freed Ohmy

That's gotta be the largest willy I've ever seen!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
06-05-2013, 07:30 AM
(06-05-2013 07:14 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This certainly seems to be a recurring theme Consider
Well, one is, after all, only as good as the company one keeps. Even if it's only a virtual one.

I seem to have been worn down at last. But I'll soon be rising on stepping stones of my dead self to higher things. Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-05-2013, 07:34 AM
(06-05-2013 07:15 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 07:14 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This certainly seems to be a recurring theme Consider

Here is what a willy looks like when freed Ohmy

That's gotta be the largest willy I've ever seen!

True! And notice how there are multiple williys and some are rubbing against each other.

Now on to the next subject...cock-fights Shocking

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-05-2013, 07:35 AM
So, now that this has been thoroughly derailed, is a census going to happen?

Evolve
06-05-2013, 07:36 AM
(06-05-2013 07:30 AM)Vera Wrote:  
Well, one is, after all, only as good as the company one keeps. Even if it's only a virtual one.

I seem to have been worn down at last. But I'll soon be rising on stepping stones of my dead self to higher things. Dodgy

I'm trying to decide if that is more morbid or uplifting...I'll go with morlifting

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
06-05-2013, 07:37 AM
You people get to organising!

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
06-05-2013, 07:39 AM
(06-05-2013 07:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now on to the next subject...cock-fights Shocking

Man stabbed to death by cockfighting bird. Literally made my day when I read it. I get the same warm feeling when people die at a corrida. And I don't feel even an iota of shame. I only wish it happened oftener.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
06-05-2013, 07:46 AM
(06-05-2013 07:14 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh hellz yeah, I'm down for dick measurer.

I'm on board with the idea as a whole so that I can get to know every juicy personal detail of the members here so that I can sear the information into my memory for nefarious/sexually deviant purposes (we've got to include a "fetish" category as well). Evil_monster

"...detail of the members..." I believe you haz made a double entendre funny Thumbsup

You might be on to something with the fetish category, perhaps some here might be into cork soaking?

06-05-2013, 07:49 AM
(06-05-2013 07:39 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 07:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now on to the next subject...cock-fights Shocking

Man stabbed to death by cockfighting bird. Literally made my day when I read it. I get the same warm feeling when people die at a corrida. And I don't feel even an iota of shame. I only wish it happened oftener.

I see why some of the other forum members might be worried about you Sadcryface

On the other hand I LOVE HANDING OUT DARWIN AWARDS! (Ther's an idea for a thread)