An Official TTA Census?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: An Official TTA Census?
(06-05-2013 09:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 09:36 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  God dammit. Now I have to go back to area 41 and read more...

I can be sneaky that way.

Do you have any questions that you'd want to know about the forum members not already addressed? Come on bb, whadda ya wanna know?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
06-05-2013, 09:49 PM
(06-05-2013 09:46 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 09:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can be sneaky that way.

Do you have any questions that you'd want to know about the forum members not already addressed? Come on bb, whadda ya wanna know?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

LOL! Surely you jest, what do you think this is? A scene from Airplane?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 09:53 PM
(06-05-2013 09:46 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm just in a make fun of it kind of mood tonight.

You had fair warning.... fucker. Cool

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 11:13 PM
What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
07-05-2013, 12:29 AM
So 9 pages down, is this shit gonna get done or are you'll gonna talk about it for another 9 pages?
Get your a into g people.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Don't forget that some questions do not have yes/no answers.

Some distinctions are on a continuum or a spectrum.

Male / female, for example. Indonesia has 5 official genders which I think is pretty awesome for an officially Muslim country.

So we could ask for a 'spectrum' answer...

[Image: gender_spectrum_blank_by_prettyfrog-d46km6h.png]

I would answer x = 1, y = 6 being a normal person.
Muffsy, Cuffy and Bucky could answer x = 6, y = ?
And fuck knows where Misanthropik would put himself.

Or a 'continuum' answer...
Income:
.......0.......1........2........3........4........5........6........7........8.​.......9........10......
Poor impoverished .............................................. Rich bitch who lives in
student who lives in ............................................ 5-star hotels and lights
a cardboard box ................................................. cigarettes with $50 notes

Then the results can be plotted accordingly:
.......0.......1........2........3........4........5........6........7........8.​.......9........10......
Earmuffs ........ Ato ............................... KC ............... Dom ................ DLJ

Drinking Beverage
That kinda thing.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
07-05-2013, 06:42 AM
(07-05-2013 01:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Don't forget that some questions do not have yes/no answers.

Male / female, for example. Indonesia has 5 official genders which I think is pretty awesome for an officially Muslim country.

Income:
Poor impoverished .............................................. Rich bitch who lives in
student who lives in ............................................ 5-star hotels and lights
a cardboard box ................................................. cigarettes with $50 notes

Earmuffs ........ Ato ............................... KC ............... Dom ................ DLJ

Drinking Beverage
That kinda thing.

Income = done! In questionnaire.

If FT can do the continuum graph that would be fun to see. As far as I care FT can create this thing anytime he wants, I'm going to keep modifying it as long as no one takes it out of my hands and actually creates it. Not my job Big Grin

Five genders!?!? What does that even mean?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-05-2013, 06:45 AM
(07-05-2013 06:42 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 01:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Don't forget that some questions do not have yes/no answers.

Income:

Drinking Beverage
That kinda thing.

Income = done! In questionnaire.

If FT can do the continuum graph that would be fun to see. As far as I care FT can create this thing anytime he wants, I'm going to keep modifying it as long as no one takes it out of my hands and actually creates it. Not my job Big Grin

Five genders!?!? What does that even mean?

uh, excuse me?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-05-2013, 07:30 AM
(06-05-2013 11:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

1/2 done...the color question. The quest might me too much for us simple minded heathens to answer.

07-05-2013, 07:30 AM
(07-05-2013 06:42 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Five genders!?!? What does that even mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post